7

Z A C H
I had my eyes focused on the screen. I felt Jonah shift and move even closer to my body. His head rested against mine for a breef second before he moved again. I could feel his gaze burning the side of my face, but I ignored it, choosing to keep my attention on Clarke and Bellamy as they ventured through the woods.

Jonah's soft lips tickled the skin on my jaw as he placed a small kiss there. "J-Jonah, stop." I murmured. "Why?" He said inaudibly as he continued to nip at my neck. "We're watching." I said as an excuse. "You've literally watched The 100 like 5 times." Damn my stupidity. "I just... I forgot what happened in this part."

He didn't bother with anything I said, he just continued to bite on my flesh. For a moment I closed my eyes and devoured the feeling of being pleasured by him. I felt his hand slip under my sweatshirt smoothly. His fingers traced over my warm skin, leaving me weak under his delicate touch.

Jonah's hands then wandered down just far enough to reach the waistband of my sweatpants. "S-stop." I placed my hand over his. Jonah unlatched his lips off me and sat up a little. His big blue eyes glanced down at my hand that was placed right above his and then he looked back at me. "What's wrong baby?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. How can I even admit anything to him? He removed his hand from under mine and brought it up to my face. Jonah used the pad of his thumb to caress my cheek softly. "Zach, you know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I-I... Jonah, I'm scared." I confessed with a stutter. "Of what?" He had one hand on my cheek and the other at the back of my neck, running up my hair. "This." I pointed to him and me. "I just feel like I have no experience. I can't make you feel the same way that you make me feel." He gave me a light smile.

"Zach, you're the first guy I've ever kissed." His words caught my attention. "Really?" I asked out of surprise. "Yes. I have no experience either. You don't have to be scared when you're with me." I started to feel better at his reassuring words. "Oh and about that whole feelings thing," he licked his lips,"I can get high off the feeling of your lips on mine alone."

I blushed a light shade of pink at his flirtatious words. "Lay down." Was all I said. Jonah obeyed me quickly without any questions since he knew what I was about to do. I hovered my self over him. His hands immediately took their place on my hips. Somehow I suddenly felt encouraged to allow Jonah to actually make out with me properly.

For the first time, I made the first move on him. I took his plump lips in between mine and kissed him with passion. One hand was keeping my body weight up as the other was running across his jawline. "Where are the boys?" Jonah asked once he pulled back from my lips. "In the pool. We're good, don't worry."

I placed one more kiss on his mouth before I decided that it was time for me to wander down further. As my lips came in contact with the skin on his neck, I felt weird. I have no idea why I'm in charge during this make out session, but I like it since it makes me feel mature.

Using my knowledge about what I know about kissing someone's neck from tv and Jonah doing it to me previously, I tried it. Jonah's body immediately relaxed under me at the feeling, but his grip on my waist tightened. I licked a little area of his neck and bit down for the first time, making Jonah release a shaky breath instantly.

"Zach...," he trailed off, my mouth still on his neck, "give me hickeys in places where only we can find them." I pulled my mouth off his neck. Instead, I went down to where his shoulder blade was, knowing that as long as he kept his shirt on no one would be able to see my mark on him.

I licked a long, wet slit across his bone and got ready to finally give someone a hickey for the first time. I wrapped my lips around his skin, biting down ever so gently, then tugging at his skin with my bare teeth. His skin immediately turned a light shade of red. I went back at it, this time biting and sucking on the exact same spot.