16

J A C K
Weeks later, we were finally on our long awaited vacation. Our hotel room was vast and expensive looking, filled with nice smelling soaps and clean towels. The view was something else, it was breathtaking. The Falls were the main attraction that can be seen from our window.

"I want to go to the haunted house!" Zach tugged at Jonah's shirt like a little kid. "No, Zachary. You're going to get scared." Jonah said in his motherly tone. "It's okay, Zach, I'll take you." Corbyn jumped in. Zach clapped his hands and stuck his tongue out at Jonah childishly. "Fine, I'll come too." Jonah gave in.

I looked around me, Clifton Hill was filled with a variety of shops and a lot of games. "You guys coming?" Corbyn asked Daniel and I. "I want to ride the sky wheel instead." I answered before Daniel could. "Okay, meet back here in thirty minutes?" Jonah asked. "It's a plan then."

The trio walked further up the hill, leaving me and Daniel alone. Finally. "Let's go." Daniel grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the ticket booth. We bought two tickets and stood in the long line. Even though it was already eight in the evening, the place was still crowded since Clifton Hill is the funnest when you go at night.

"How are you liking Canada?" I tried to make a conversation to pass the time. "It's pretty nice, a bit chilly though." Daniel pulled down his sleeves to cover his hands. "Yeah but it's a nice breeze, ya know?" Daniel nodded at me immediately. "You hungry yet?"

I loved when Daniel cared about my health, it meant so much to me. "I could go for something sweet." I shrugged. Daniel smirked and leaned down to my ear, "my lips?" I giggled shyly and pushed him away gently. "I was thinking of a beaver tail actually."

"I'll get you one once we're done here. I hope they have something peanut butter, I hate chocolate." Daniel made a disgusted face. I still don't understand how one could hate chocolate. "Step right up." A teenaged girl in a blue uniform said, it was finally our turn!

Daniel and I went up a few steps and we got into the Ferris wheel. "You can sit on the same side, but try not to move too much." Daniel and I nodded as she shut the door and soon we were moving. "Look at the Falls!" I pointed out the flowing water that was glowing different neon colours. "It's so pretty."

About a minute later, we were at the top. Daniel and I made sure to take a few snapchats. "Kiss me." Daniel said out of nowhere. "We're in public." I replied quickly. "No one can see, we're at the top," Daniel pulled my hoodie over my head and did the same with his, "and now no one can see our faces."

I gave in. He placed his thumb under my chin and guided my lips until they were met with his. It was a soft and delicate kiss that stirred my emotions in the best way possible. "I love you." I murmured against his lips. "I love you too baby girl noodles." I smacked his chest at the awful nickname, sending him into a fit of laughter.

J O N A H
After checking out every haunted house in Niagara, Zach finally decided that he wanted to try one called Nightmares. Corbyn bought us three tickets and now we were waiting for the man to explain the rules. "If you want to give up, scream CHICKEN and we'll get you out." We all nodded.

He sent us up a flight of stairs and seconds later, we were at the entrance. "Ready?" I asked both of them. Corbyn shrugged lazily, but Zach on the other hand already looked scared. We stepped into the darkness and the first thing we saw was a coffin. Near the coffin, there was a red button and Corbyn, being the jokester he is, obviously pressed it.

Suddenly, the coffin opened with a loud bang making Zach dig his fingers into my sides as he screamed. "ITS A RED BUTTON, CORBS! WHY  WOULD YOU PRESS THE RED BUTTON?" He shouted, making me laugh. I dragged both of them and the further we went in the darker it got.