Letter to The Reader

Dear Reader,

It's over. I really don't know what to do with my life now :(

I don't believe that thank you is enough to cover it. I'm grateful beyond WORDS that you decided to give my book a chance and kept reading until the very end.

I hope you fell in love with the characters and the world that is oh so  dear to me. I know I have.

I especially want to thank my friends and family who encouraged me to start writing again and to finish this book. I've missed it. You guys know who you are :) 

ALSO quick note: Max and Hazel's story is one that I actually want to work on. It's my story called "Illusion." I plan on revamping it so let me know if you'd be interested in reading!

Writing a story is strange. You conjure up personalities that may or may not reflect who you are. I personally think that a book  does say a lot about the writer.

So here's what this story should tell you about me:

I'm optimistic. I don't lose hope. And if you haven't noticed, I'm a hopeless romantic, and it'll probably end up being my demise.

I hope that all of you fighting your own battles know that you're strong and capable of defeating anything that even dares to challenge you.

Although this is but a story and it's not perfectly written, that's the one of the many messages that I wanted to send across.

We're all flawed, but love has the capability of fixing anyone's broken heart. Just have hope.

Thank you for reading about Lucy and Peter and Zoya and Charlie.

I'm a sucker for happy endings, but also know that I, much like Lucy, don't believe in endings.

Although our time in this world is limited, our stories live eternally.

So write them the way that you want them to be told.

With so much love,

The Author.

09.02.2017