Bringing Them Home

Thea waited at the Queen Manor for Oliver and Barry to bring back their adopted children. She was nervous and excited.

"Thea please! Sit down and relax!" Moira said.

"But mom! I can't! I'm not ready to be an aunt!" Thea said sitting next to her and Ollie's mother.

"I know you're nervous but I think you'll do great as an aunt"

"I guess so. And you'll do great as a grandma"

Moira smiled at the thought of her little grand babies calling her grandma. Soon Roy, Thea's boyfriend, came in with coffee for Moira and Thea. Moira thanked Roy and took a sip.

"No thanks. I'm too nervous and I just really can't. But thank you." Thea said beginning to fidget a bit.

"Thea relax!" Roy put the coffee down. "I'm just as nervous as you are and trust me when I say this. You'll be a great aunt."

Thea smiled slightly. The doorbell rang and they all got excited to see the babies. To their disappointment it was just Oliver's friends and Barry's friends and family.

***

Everyone was waiting in the living room having small chats and impatiently waiting for the two to arrive with the babies.

The doorbell rang late at night.

"I'll get it Ms. Queen!" Cisco said getting up from the couch. He opened the door to see Oliver and Barry. Both tired while carrying their two babies.

"I'll take the luggages while you two go to the living room and relax." Cisco said grabbing one of the luggages.

"Thanks Cisco" Barry said yawning.

Oliver and Barry walked into the living room, greeted by everyone who wanted to see the babies. While Caitlin and Thea held the two babies, one boy and one girl, Oliver and Barry were fast asleep on the couch. Barry rested his head on Ollie's shoulder while he had his arm around the brunette.

"I wonder what they named them?" Thea asked.

Iris looked through one of the bags Barry was carrying. "I found this." She said showing a few papers in her hand. She looked through them finding the names. "Kara Danvers and John Constantine."

"Did they choose the names?" Joe asked.

Iris looked her father and nodded no.

"Either way they are beautiful children." Caitlin said smiling.

***

As everyone got their chance to see the babies and hold them they left little by little until only Moira, Thea and Roy stayed awake.

"Well... it's time to put them in their nursery" Moira said smiling.

"I can't believe I'm an aunt." Thea said smiling and crying tears of joy.

Roy put an arm around her reassuring her everything was ok.

"Well... it's time for these two to go to bed." Roy said yawning. "And for us too"

Moira and Thea went to put the babies into their nursery while Roy went straight to Thea's room to knock out on her bed.

Oliver and Barry stayed downstairs sleeping the whole night.