12

devin's pov

*a different pov again omg*

"chance, i need to talk to you," i say.

"okay," chance replies.

"thanks to brady and mikey, i've come to the realization that the reason why i have been feeling so jealous of you hanging out with jon is because i like you. i'm sorry if this complicates things, but i needed to tell you this right away," i say, being very upfront.

"ugh finally. i've been waiting for you to realize this after i figured out that this is why you've been acting weird," chance responds.

"what?" i ask, feeling very shocked.

"dev, i like you too. i just wanted you to realize your feelings first before having a conversation about my own. knowing you, i had a feeling you would confront me in a way like you just did," he explains.

"wow. oh my god. so we're good?" i respond.

"very," chance answers and then kisses me.

it was a really great kiss. the moment was perfect.

*time skip to a few hours later*

"do you wanna throw a party?" i ask chance.

"why?"

"i dunno. we all haven't hung out together as a group in a while. we could have it down by the pool. it wouldn't be too loud or anything. we could all just kinda hang together and maybe drink a little if we can find some alcohol,"

"eh, why not. let's do it," chance says.

"alright cool. i'll text everyone and tell them when to come," i say.