Affairs Of The Heart (A Nian Fanfiction)

Chapter 1 - Lost Lovers

I sat on the couch, my hand lazily brushing moke's velvety brown coat. He purred in satisfaction and I smiled. The flashes of light from the television were the only source of illumination in my dark apartment and I felt myself melting into the couch as a sigh escaped my lips as I began to relax.

Just then, I heard a faint knock on the door and I frowned as I was quickly consumed with annoyance. Who could it possibly be at this hour? I thought to myself. I dragged my almost lifeless form to the door and as it swung open to reveal the mysterious figure, my annoyance quickly dissipated, filling my entire body with enlightenment, happiness and a tinge of confusion. "Nina..what are you doing here?" I said to the woman standing at my doorsteps. The street was dark and lonely but with the help of the street light, I managed to see a smile spread across her face as she opened her mouth to speak, "Now is that any way to greet a lady Ian?" I felt my lips form into a smirk but before I could respond, the figure made her way past me, stepping into my apartment.

As I turned around, I was met with lust filled eyes. "Nin..? I attempted to speak but was cut off as her lips roughly connected to mine. Was this what I wanted? My mind raced as I tried so desperately to get a grasp on reality, failing more and more as every second went by that those soft lips I had longed for every minute of every day caressed mine. I could feel my thoughts becoming fuzzy in my mind and just as I was about to give in to this beautiful woman, the faint click of what I assume to be the lock on my door threw me back into reality.

"Nina sto..." I struggled to get the words out. I cleared my throat as I brought my hands up to her shoulders, "Nina, stop. We can't do this" I said as I gently shoved her form away from mine, cringing as I instantly missed her body against mine.

I made my way to the couch, resisting the urge to look at Nina because I knew I wouldn't be able to say no to her, my mind still fuzzy as I tried to make sense of what had just happened a few seconds ago. She copied my action and followed me, slumping down next to me. We sat in silence as the air thickened and the intensity grew. Gathering up all the courage I possessed, I opened my mouth in the attempt to break the silence, however words had seemed to fail me.

In the dark I heard a rustle then a loud and clear "meow". A grin spread across my face and I laughed, "Moke seems more courageous than me tonight" I said jokingly and Nina's eyes met mine as I heard the bubbly laugh I knew oh so well escape her. As our eyes remained locked on each other, I noticed her expression harden and I quickly spoke, "what's going on? Why are you doing this? I haven't seen you sinc..." I was once again interrupted as she finally spoke up, "Ian seriously, can you not be a gentleman for one night? Please" The lines on her forehead now visible revealing her obvious frustration.

The grin on my face was instantly replaced by a frown as I stared at her, growing furious as every moment went by. She wanted to see what I was like not being a gentleman? Fine I'll show her, I thought to myself.

I turned so I was facing her and grabbed a handful of hair roughly and shoved her face to mine, connecting our lips. She moaned against my mouth, conveniently creating an entrance for my tongue. I felt her small, warm hands wrap around my neck as she deepened our kiss, her tongue fighting for dominance. I felt her form begin to shuffle as she moved from the couch and onto my lap, her legs wrapping around my waist while her mouth skillfully remained on mine. I could feel my length hardening as it strained against my shorts and I assume Nina could too as she began grinding her crotch against mine. I had to have her there and then. I ran my fingertips over her back as I lowered my hands to her ass. I broke the kiss as I got up, my hand still firmly placed on Nina as I desperately made my way to my bedroom.

I threw Nina roughly on the bed and she pulled my form on top of her as her hands wrapped firmly around my neck. I hesitantly tore my lips away from hers as my head moved to her neck and I pulled the skin softly teasing her while her hands anxiously pushed my head roughly against her neck as she moaned in pleasure. My hands wandered across her body, hungrily exploring every curve and crevice. I grabbed her dress which covered her body so delicately and ripped it straight down the middle to reveal her lacey black underwear. My breath hitched and was caught in my throat as I tried to take in how gorgeous the woman beneath me really was. My eyes locked with hers and a smile spread across my face. I was then interrupted as I felt those familiar hands fumble with the button on my shorts in an attempt to open it. I moaned as I was finally free and no longer constricted. I looked at Nina, silently confirming that this was what she wanted. Her doe eyes stared back at me and she simply nodded. I covered her body with kisses as I felt my mouth travel lower and lower until I was finally inside her. Minutes passed and our bodies grew hotter and hotter as they slid across each other's. Our moans became louder and louder until both our breathing deepened and we climaxed in sync.

I rolled on to the bed, my lifeless form sprawled in exhaustion and contentment. I looked at the woman beside me in pure awe. She was so beautiful. I brushed the wet strand of hair from Infront of her eyes before I leaned in and kissed her lips lightly. She smiled against my lips, conveniently breaking the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist as we both fell into a peaceful slumber.

I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the bright room. Confusion filled my mind as I felt the weight of another person beside me. I turned over as curiosity got the best of me and removed the sheets from the sleeping form to reveal Nina's face. She scrunched her face up childishly as the sunlight hit her and I laughed. Only then did the events from last night hit me. "Nina, babe, wake up" I said as I ran my fingers gently across her face. She finally opened her eyes and as she stared back at me, my heart broke, "we can't keep doing this..." I said to her. Her eyes broke contact before returning to mine as I heard her sigh before she opened her mouth to speak, her voice barely a whisper, "I know but I don't love him..."

A/N: Ok guys! So this is the first fanfic myself and @Tiffanixo have ever written. If you haven't already noticed, the fanfic is written in Ian's POV. So yeah just tell us what you think, what you like, what you don't like etc. That said, we hope you like it!