Chapter 2

The plot is still almost similar with the original, I'm gonna give props to past me, the plotline that he left was actually really well-thought of. Just need to tweak it a bit.

~~~~~

The mountain itself was smaller than most. It would take, maybe a day or so to climb all the way to that hole my dream showed.

Since it was early in the morning, no one saw the direction you're going to and assumed you were just going to a certain school near the foot of the mountain. They didn't even realize that particular school was only for elementary-students and not highschool students such as yourself.

The air was cool enough to not aid in making sweat while you hike towards the mountain. You had enough supplies, probably, to reach and investigate the fate of the brunette in your dreams.

Inventory

-School Uniform.

-Backpack.

-Bottle of water. (2)

-Lunchbox with food. (Packed full)

-Snacks

-Notebook (7)

-Pen (2)

-Small Foldable Tent

-Lighter

-Sleeping bag

"This'll take a while," You sighed, "Now, some way to distract myself."

~~~
Chapter 2: Stay Innocent.
~~~

Frisk's P.O.V

"Ughh..my head hurts" I whined while holding my head, "Why do I need to fall again if I did a true reset?" I stood up while groaning.

Underneath me was a bed of yellow flowers, buttercup. As I stood up, I heard the crunching of my boots against the poor flowers and leave the flower bed. My other hand gripped unknowingly at the stick on my hand.

"Huh? Oh, I had this when I fell down."

I reached out to my left cheek and felt the rough texture of something on my skin, the bandage that covered a small bruise sticked to my skin in a comfortable manner.

I looked ahead and saw the all-too-familar pillar archway leading to the room I first met Flowey.

"I already did spare everyone, should I attempt killing everyone?" I pondered,

Inside my head, a demon and an angel appeared. The two had strikingly similarities to myself as they argued with each other.

"What do you mean 'kill everyone'? That's just wrong, especially to our friends!" The angel-me shouted, the demon snickered at the words of the angel and replied, "Wrong? What part of killing is wrong when it's all meaningless once we reset?"

"What's wrong with you? Even if we can reset, killing is still definitely wrong!" The angel protested, the demon adopted a frown on her features, "Don't you want to know what happens when you kill someone, Frisk?" The two imaginary beings inside my head appeared to have turned their heads towards a floating figure that was exactly like me.

"I-I..." I stammered, "I do, but..." my voice died down, averting my eyes from meeting both of theirs as the demon cackled, "See? You are curious!"