Chapter 4

George’s POV:

I woke up in the morning with a headache that hurt like hell. I sit up and open my eyes. Paul is up and pacing around the booth, Ringo isn’t in his bed but not in the room, so I’m guessing the bathroom and John is adding a tally mark onto the wall. Is he seriously going to do that? I got up and stretched. “Hey look its up,” Paul joked.

“Shut it,” I told him. “Has she come down yet?”

Paul shook his head. I heard a toilet flush, a sink run and Ringo came out of the bathroom. “Hey guys,” he started. “How are we going to take a shower if there’s no shower in there?”

At that moment, she came down as if it were her cue. “If you guys are ever really desperate to take a shower, you shower with me,” she answered with a wink. Okay, I know she’s crazy and all, but she’s damn beautiful. If she wasn’t crazy I’d scoop up that offer to shower with her quicker than I can blink.

“Anyways,” she continued. For the first time since she came down, I realized she had four plates of food with her. How did I not notice that earlier? We all went up to the glass desperately as we stared her down for the food. She smiled and said “They hide under their covers if they want to be fed.” I gave her a weird look and hid under the covers. I’d kill a man for food right now (okay maybe not). We all got under the covers. “But in case one of you try to make a move, know that I have a loaded gun with me.”

I hide under the covers and hear locks being fiddled with. I hear her come in and think if I just get up and run I can be so close to freedom. I shake that thought after remembering the gun. I hear plates being set down and her leaving, more locks being fiddled with and her saying “You guys can come out now.”

I throw my covers off and dive at the plate of food. I looked over at Ringo, remembering he hadn’t even eaten since breakfast yesterday. I took a second and looked at what we were eating. Eggs, bacon and sausage. A little more than you’d expect people to feed their prisoners. Hell, I think they’d starve their prisoners.

We finished eating and I lay down on the bed. What are we supposed to do all day? She smiled and said “I don’t know if you all want to draw or something to keep you occupied, so I taped a bunch of markers to the bottom of your plates.”

I turn my plate over and see ten black markers taped to the bottom. She started to go upstairs and said “Well believe it or not guys, but I have a date today. A real one with my boyfriend. I’ll be back around lunch, you guys sit tight.” She went upstairs and I heard a door close.

We un taped the markers and put them all in a large pile. John drew a large box around where I’m guessing future tally marks were going to go. We each took a marker and started drawing on the walls.

Mercy’s POV:

I close the trapdoor and put the carpet over it. I open the closet door and get out of the closet, closing the door behind me. So far everything was going perfectly, except for some details I hadn’t worked out quite yet.

How long was I planning on keeping them?

What if Collin were to figure out?

Collin was my boyfriend was going out to with for breakfast and a movie today. He was a fan of them, so when he figures out they’re gone, he’ll become upset and look for someone to talk to him and comfort him, like me. Just another plus of the being gone.

I went into my room and safely put my gun and knifes in my underwear drawer (hey, I have to hide them somewhere) and put on something nice for my date. I threw my hair up in a bun and started out to go to where I said I’d meet Collin.

When I got there, he already looked upset. Does the press already know they’re gone? I went up to me and he asked “Did you hear?”

I’m gonna infer that they do. “What is it?”

“Cynthia Lennon, you know, John’s wife, called 911 last night because she hadn’t heard from John and couldn’t get ahold of the others. She called their manager and everyone else she could think of and no one knew where they were. The Beatles have all gone missing.”

I pretended to act surprised. “That’s terrible!” I exclaimed. He nodded and we got sat at a table. “Well, let’s try to have it not ruin our date, okay?” He nods and smiles. He leans in and we kiss, and I’m so glad that they’re gone so now he’ll talk to me and I can comfort him.

*-*-*-*-*-

AH OKAY GUYS I KNOW ITS SHORT AND I'M SORRY. I'M BACK IN SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE ANYMORE DX

BUT I PROMISE I WILLTRY TO UPDATE  AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIPLE (AFAP)

LATER