Chapter 7: Parties and Toilet Paper Rolls

🎧 No Song 🎧

Parties and Toilet Paper Rolls.

Today was October 31, which means it was my favorite holiday: Halloween.

Our school prepared a dance because of that which I'm excited for. Jamie and I had to go get costumes for her devil outfit and my nurse costume. Michael didn't want to dress up as an angel so he went as a devil too. Evan was going to dress as a bloody doctor since I was going as a bloody nurse and lord knows what Ashton is going as. One of his friends are probably going to spike the punch or something.

After we bought the outfits, Jamie and I went over to my house to get ready. She only bought devil horns since she already had a mini dress.

I bought a nurse outfit and some fangs. I added some fake blood to the outfit and put in the fangs with an addition of some blue eye shadow and a dark lip stick, while Jamie only applied some eyeliner.

"Damn girl, you look hot." Jamie compliments. "Back at you babe."

A couple of minutes later there was a knock at the door and Evan and Michael were here.

"Holy hell, you look so hot." Jamie laughs at the puns her boyfriend cheekily commented as we all walked towards the car. "You look bloody great." Evan winks. I laugh at that considering the puns. "Thanks, it was nice killing that patient yesterday huh." I tell him since he was wearing a doctor costume that also had fake blood splattered on it.

He smiles at me and I poke him where his dimple took place on his cheek which made him smile even more if that was possible.

Once we got to the party it was already lit, besides the couple of students here and there that were standing aside or eating food which would totally be me if I wasn't trying to make someone jealous who by the way was dressed as some undercover agent or some shit I don't even know.

(A/N: I would've totally put his Danny Zuko costume that he wore from grease but I used that outfit for the first chapter so let's just go with the flow.)

Actually all the gang was wearing that. I'm not gonna lie, they were looking hot as fuck.

Honestly, the party wasn't the greatest but it was still lit and we still had fun and danced and yup they did spike the drinks but honestly that just made it better. The party started at 6 and ended at like 10 since our school were losers lmao. As we were walking to go to the car an idea popped into my mind; "Hey guys, do you wanna do something illegal?" I chuckled being the tipsy person I am. "Care to share?" Jamie asks.

"Let's TP a house." I smile evily. "Don't you think that's too much?" Evan asks since he was the DD.

"No you buzz kill come on. We'll do it to the principle." I roll my eyes.

We go to the store and buy like 2 packs of toilet paper and each had 10 in it. We could've gotten eggs but we didn't have enough money since we used the change from the tickets.

We searched his address and drove over.

"Guyssss, don't make any noise shh." I said while putting my finger on Evan's lips and giggling.

"Can we join?" suddenly I hear someone from behind and whip around. Ethan. I furrow my eyebrows in anger and stomp over to Ashton.

"How did you guys even know we were here?" Evan asks. "We followed you." Ethan replies. I ignore all that and stomp over to Ashton.

"He can't" I say our faces inches apart. I turn around quickly making sure to slap his face with my hair which causes my nurse hat to fall so I bend over to pick it up and then I feel someone smacking my booty, so I gasp and turn around about to slap the person who did that but when I notice it's Evan I start laughing.

"Stop, ohmygod." Jamie starts laughing and Michael just bro fists Evan. "You know what? The more the merrier." I tell the gang and notice Ashton clenching his fists. Oh well.

"Here you go." I hand each of the boys a toilet paper roll but throw one at Ashton's face instead. I grab one and so does Jamie and we all start tp-ing our principal's house. There's only 11 toilet paper rolls left so we each get one and the last one is shared by me and Jamie.

"WOOHOO." Jamie and I scream while rapping it around a tree like lights on a Christmas tree.

"Aww, poor tree. I'm sorry let me hug you." Jamie says and hugs the tree. I giggle and then hug the tree too.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Michael smiles at Jamie. Hh, if only I could have someone look at me like Michael looks at Jamie and Jamie looks at that tree.

"Let's leave before the principal catches us." Ashton says.

"Party pooper." I say as I flick his head. He rolls his eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes they're going to get stuck at the back of your head." I pout then shrug my shoulders not caring.

"Drunk Skylar, is funny." Chris says as him, Ethan, Josh, and Alex laugh.

"Aren't I always though?" I question. "Actually you're more scary than funny when you aren't" Alex replies.

"But we should really go though or the principal will actuallywake up." Josh warns. "Ok, let's go." I agree. "Oh so when I say that, you don't want to but when he does you say yes. Typical." Ashton argues.

"Stop being a jealous baby." Ugh whatever. Evan snakes his arm around my waist and we all get in the car besides the "gang" since they pile up in whichever car the followed us in.

The night was fun and all but trust me when I say, that the next morning my head was about to explode.

____________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was short. Love you – Cam.