Chapter Three Suspense

Here I am sitting at the counter facing the stove an the chef is already late and I'm dieing of hunger. This girl really got some nerve letting me wake up to no food I wonder if she knows how I am when I got no food inside of me to digest, then again she did move in last night so of course she doesn't....

Hughhhhhhh!!! Its been half an hour an she still hasn't came out of her room now I'll have to go an wake her. If we don't kill her first (The voice in my head said), I wonder if I should knock then again why bother is already basically open all we have to do is turn the nob an with that said I sighed at myself for referring to my self in second and third person. Anyway let's do this, nob turns door opens I step inside quietly and glance around to see where her bed is and surprisingly its at the window with no one in it. Where the fuck is she suddenly I heard singing coming from behind me, I then turned around and let's just say it wasn't any of my best moments but definitely in my top 5. ""What the fuck!!! What are you doing in my room!!!!"" She says angrily quickly picking up the towel from off the floor "Ammm I was just Ammm" ""Ammmm!!! Get the fuck out of my room now!!!"" "Right I'm so sorry" I say has I dash out the room and slammed the door behind me. Damn she's sexy.

""Here you go Mr. Perv"" she says slamming down the plate on the counter so that the food jumps up an lands back on it..... "Geez I said I was sorry okay!" ""No! No its not okay James its not, you saw me naked Naked! Do you even know what that means"" " Of course, if I didn't I wouldn't have left the room in such a hurry, all tho I really didn't want to but I had to" ""Did you just say what I think you did?"" "Mmm" I sat there with my thinking face on "It depends" And with that she dropped my favorite tea cup "Sheri! what fuck!!" ""Its just a tea cup"" "A tea cup?!! Its my favorite mother fucking tea cup you bitch!" ""Who you calling a bitch migit dick!!"" "You broke my fucking tea cup!" ""Its just a tea cup geez calm the fuck down"" "I will because I'm going to brake something for you" I say with a smirk an start to walk towards her room has I got closer an closer to her room I quickly grabbed my old base ball bat from the wall near her room...... I gently push the door an proceeded in side. ""Yea right you wouldn't dear test my faith today, not after seeing me naked"" (Smash!! Smash!!) Glasses start to break ""What the fuck!!"" She shouts running towards the room....