Chapter 7

Jughead got back home just in time for dinner but he barely ate he had those funny butterfly feelings that you get when you're nervous. He was unsure if he had those because he would be meeting his dad the next day or whether it was because of him missing Betty. He loved her gentle touch that would comfort him when he was sad. He loved her ocean blue eyes that he could get lost in. He loved her sandy blonde hair that would always be put into a tidy ponytail. He loved everything about her which only made him miss her more.

Later that night Jughead was trying to sleep but couldn't. He still had those butterfly feelings. It was like a cry for help. Another thing that didn't help was that he kept on having the same nightmare over and over whenever he seemed to close his eyes. He was in a room surrounded by darkness and a voice saying you belong here. That would be enough to stop anyone from sleeping.

He woke up the next morning feeling terrible yet he still wanted to go see his dad he didn't have time for breakfast as he was running late so he left the house and went on his way.

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than usual but i have great things planned for the next one which will make up for this shorter chapter.