the beginning

HI GUYS!! just wanted to remind you i got my story off of quotev so don't think i stole it and put it on wattpad. don't believe me go ask my account on quotev.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were only 7 when this happened. When titans attacked everyone died not just to titans because of you and your monstrous rage at the sight of death you lost your humanity.

back track 3 hours

You and your best friend were playing tag with some others till you could here the bell ringing and screams in shock and fear as the titans started walking into the village killing or eating everything in sight. Your father had grabbed you and put everyone in the bunker for protection but everyone outside was killed al the lifeless bodies either crushed or eaten. The titans had attacked the bunker after a short while so everyone ran out but you and 5 people were the only ones left you ran with your parents till 2 men had pushed your mom over only to be killed by a titan then suddenly something sparked inside you, a beast wanting to be let out that's until everything went red. When you looked around you saw your dad's body in half and the other 3 people alive were dead then you realized you had killed them and titans.

You looked down at your arms which were now blades the colour of black and a sharp tail protruding from your back. You heard a voice say, " Well done Y/N your mission was complete no self-terminate " you look up to see a man with long black hair but as you see him he walks away and then you come out with "NO! You will die here!" he looks at you in shock to see you charging at him slicing him into pieces. After that you went to the walls and was took in by a nice family with a daughter call Johann who unfortunately died of a disease.

6 months later

The day it happened when there was a hole in the wall and titans came you new family had died so you were alone again. You wore a cloak having a knife tucked into your side and using you gun to blind any titans near you for a quick get away.

A lady from the scouts saw you her name was Hanj she saw you and and used her 3DM to get down to you on a clock tower. " Hey kid come with me we've got to get you outta here" When she finished speaking she saw the rubble dug into and then you collapsed. Hanj took you too a boat with Eren, Mikasa and Armin on. After the loss of shigonshia. You wake up to find yourself in a hospital bed and the woman was sitting next to you and then she spoke " Hey kiddo how ya feeling? Oh yeah by the way my name I hanj" You replied " I'm fine thank you and it's nice to meet you Hanj I'm Y/N S/N" you said this a bit quietly. "Also Y/N I hope you don't mind but you'll b staying at one of my friends house for a while ok?"

"ok" you said this with a smile.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this so far might not be the best because I haven't watched the anime in ages so I might upload more of this very soon.

~Now bye bye

as i said this my story off of quotev so no copyright or stealing has been involved