beyond the walls

3 months after the fight.

3rd person's pov

"Today we go beyond the walls to attempt to get into the basement of Eren Jaeger. Everyone should know their position by now so LET'S MOVE OUT."Commander Erwin yells as the gates open and the survey corps leaves on horses and wagons charging and getting into formation. Everyone got into their position as they made a B-line for the the forest. Red flares go up symbolising a titan attack Erwin gets a scowl as he yells to everyone around to use flares to warn others. Then more and more red flares go up "DAMMIT" Erwin yells as his plan is failing.

Time skip.

Erwin pov.

dammit the plan is failing to quickly. It's to dangerous to be out here we need to get to the tress. "Head to the forests now !" Erwin yells as his team follow with Eren and Y/n following behind. Black flares shoot in the sky showing each squad has been demolished or they are overrun.

Switch to Armin's pov

Me and Jean

we are riding our horses when we see the flares my heart drops to my stomach. I fear the worst has happened. " Jean hurry we need to get somewhere saf- Jean are you listening.?!" I see where Jean is looking and I see reiner and Bertholdt riding towards us with a ...female titan sprinting towards them. Bertholdt yells " Run motherf***ers run" He shouts at us as we speed on our horses trying to outrun the titan...but she is gaining on the three of us quickly soon she will be on top of us. "I'll take her out" Jan shouts as he uses his gear to swipe her neck but it crystallizes braking Jean's blade and Jean gets back on his horse after his failed attempt while my focus is on the female titan and trying to get away to Eren's squad.

A shadow looms over me as I see the female titan sprint in front of me and stop dead in her track while my horse falls over, then gets back up and runs off leaving me behind. It walks towards me and lifts my hood up and stares into my eye's and then stands up and starts running into Eren's direction while Bertholdt comes to pick me up on his horse.

Time skip to Armin being in forest branch.

Y/N pov

We hear running in the distance and we turn round to see the female charging at us good. Scouts that are around us are being swatted like flies, being killed instantly or left to die painfully. I over hear the conversation between Levi. "Whatever happens Eren happens it is your decision you can turn into your titan form or trust us to take are of her." Levi speaks, Eren goes to bite his thumb but one of the scouts say "Do you trust us or not Eren, Do you think we are weak and cannot complete this mission." Eren turns to her and yells "I trust all of you!!" "thank you Eren" Says the female scout (a/n:what was her name can someone tell me?). We lead her into the trees further down and Erwin yells fire as we pass, firing ropes at the female titan trapping her. Hanji zip lines down to the titan and looks at her in the eye "I wanna see how you tick :)" Hanji says. Hanji zip lines back to the trees till we see the titan open her mouth and start screaming...