Chapter 8.

Friday rolled around and the day starts out shining. The sun out, the sky blue with little hints of clouds. In the distance dark clouds, almost black.

I sat in my bed happily stretching and rolling around. My hands touch the wall and my feet stretched out almost to the end of the bed.

I hear a faint knock and the door and cover up with the blankets. My nose and eyes peeking out.

"Come in," I say wondering whether it was my mom or dad.

My dad steps in smiling. "Well good morning to you sleepy head," he says then pushes in with some food. It was already noon though.

The sweet smell of donuts filled the air. 

My mouth water and my heart pounds with joy. 

"Yay," I say.

Like a child, I reached out my hands. "Gimme! Gimme," I say. The covers fall down only to show my P.J's.

He hands me the bag and I dig into the food happily. 

I chomp down on the donuts and look at him. "Thanks, dad," I say finishing.

He chuckles and looks out my window. "So, you ready for tonight," he asks? "I mean you did just take about the biggest nap ever." My dad looks back at me.

I nod as I lick the crumbs from my lips. 

"Oh well, I might probably stay up during the sleep over," I said and got up to get ready.

I walk over to my dresser and get some clothes out. It was a t shirt that was all black and a plaid skirt. As well as gray fuzzy leggings and boots from my closet.

"Shoo," I said flicking my hand at my dad.

My dad smirks. "Alright, but go for a walk after you get dressed. Just be careful," he said, getting stern at the end of the statement. He left the room and shut the door.

I got changed and walked to the window I looked out to see some wolves crossing the street. They looked almost as if they were trying to hide something.

I thought about it for a moment then I opened my door and ran out of the back door.

"Bye mom, dad," I said as I passed them to go outside.

"Bye," they both called back.

"Bacarful," my mom added in a worried voice.

 I went to the back of the house quickly and made sure no one was looking then transformed. 

I crept out from behind and sniffed the smell of wet dog leading into the forest.

I trotted across the street quickly then headed toward the forest after their smell. I watched carefully as the forest engulfed me. Once I followed them to a point I stopped.

Their scent was now mixed with a more rotting smell. I looked around in my stopped position and sniffed, now distracted by the smell.

"What is that smell," Cherry hissed and I could tell she hated it!

"I don't know, how about we go find out," I tell her then trail off toward the smell.

I pushed through some oddly thick brush and the smell got ten times worse. There laid a dead deer. It's neck torn open and bite marks all over its body. 

I reared back and to the side. It was so gross looking.

"Did the wolves do this, it looks like sport-kill," I told Cherry. 

Cherry nodded "I agree, though why would a wolf hunt for sport. It just doesn't make sense!"

I agreed then realization sunk in. 

"Those wolves! They may have done this. What if they're still around," I told Cherry backing away from the carcass. 

Cherry suddenly let off a nervous vibe. "Cherry calm down," I told her then bounded away from the carcass back toward home. 

My guard was now up as I bounded. Once I reach the tree line I took extra precautions before transforming back and heading in to my house.

The car was gone and when I called out my mom and dad didn't answer.

I walked over to the counter and sat down, a half full glass of water in front of me. Not caring who's it was I chugged it down.

"Mmm, water," I said trying to lighten the mood.

Cherry just made a scoffing noise. "You could have killed yourself, Sweetheart," she said with a lot of concern.

"But were alright aren't we," I answered her.

Cherry went scilent.

"Alright, let's get packed and head out," I said happily.

I got up and looked outside. The sun was setting in the trees. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it, just because of it's beatiy.

Then I put my phone away and headed upstairs. I went into my restroom and put up my hair in a bun with two strands on the side hanging down.

After I went into my bedroom; a bag in my hands, I walked over to my dresser and picked out a maroon shirt, it was plain. Plus some blue shorts. As well as some socks.

Just then my phone buzzes. "Bring a swimsuit." Its from Lilly.

I sighed, realizing I don't have one. So I texted her "sorry, I don't have one."

A moment later Lilly texted that she had one for me.

"Thanks, Lilly, hey you need anything else," I texted?

"No, just make sure to be here on time. See you soon," it read.

I take my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I then headed to my door and fling it open then let it rest on the side of my wall. I walked out of my bedroom and head toward the stairs. I look out the window right above the stairs; I don't see much, but the sky. It was blackening. I head down the stairs and to go in the kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen I looked around for a moment. My eyes set on the locked back door.

"Hmm," I thought then headed for the door. 

I clicked it unlocked just in case and headed out the front door. I shut it behind me and headed down the driveway.

I look over at the house and see some cars already pulled in. I then spot Gin walking in.

I start walking over, fixing my bag and making it hang better on my shoulder. I smile ready for the sleepover ahead.

~~~~

Hey there, so Arie is heading to her sleepover. I wonder what's gonna happen. Like always please tell me if there is any mistakes, thank you and see u next time.