Chapter 21.

The sky became black as night and rain poured down on the small town. Humans retreated to there homes and some wild wolves to there home. 

~~Farris POV~~

I sat in the chair next to Lilly. 

Earlier that night she had become a More wolf. A terrifying wolf that only appears when the person is hurt or very depressed.

She was snuggled up as a wolf looking down. 

I sighed and she huffed. Then a noise made both of them look up at the back door.

May and Jason were knocking on the back door. Both of them were dripping wet.

"Come in," connected Lilly.

May opened the door and looked at them. Her eyes locking on Farris angerly.

"Hey, guys," she said trying to make short talk.

Jason had a bandage on his arm and I felt bad.

"Hey man. How are you guys," I said?

May strode up to me, the water on her clothes dripping onto the floor and I knew what was coming so I just sat there looking at me. She raised her hand and a loud slap made them all look at my cheek.

"Owe," I simply said and held my cheek.

She then turned away and walked out the back door.

"May, baby," Jason said turning back to grab her.

He did and she turned around to look at him.

"I'm ok," he told her.

She then hugged him around the waist and looked up into his eyes. "Jason," she whined. "but your arm... he broke it." 

Jason patted her hair. "Go wait outside. Ill talk to him," he told her and walked out.

May had never shown emotions like that so when she left the room I smiled at him.

"Dude is that how she speaks when around you. She is like a puppy," I then looked at his arm. I stood up and walked toward him, my smile fading.

"Yeah. She does sometimes tend to slip from her more... mature side. Oh, and if your wondering. It hurts like hell," he said moving his arm a little. 

"I'm so sorry Jason. Arie screamed, I freak, and one thing led to another," I told him.

Lilly turned human and was now looking at them. 

She just sat there while me and him faced her. "Aire," she said. Her eyes seemed to almost be dull. 

"Wait," Jason said. "Where is she, I haven't seen her in like two days. I haven't even seen her on any of the patrols."

I felt a pang of rush go through me and I thought back to the night I had heard her scream. I put my hand on my chin and started pacing as I thought. 

"Wait... if you haven't seen her... and I haven't seen her then..." I looked up as May spoke. 

"Then where is she," she finished my statement.

Lilly looked at them with a worried expression. 

"Round up the pack May, Lilly. You're with me. Jason, go to the spot we heard the scream and report back," I ordered my wolfy, alpha instincts kicking in. 

"Where do we meet," Lilly asked?

"The den, and whatever you do. Don't get any wolves out of our pack involved. Something isn't right," I said and went out the front door.