Ch. 1: The Hybrid Island [UPDATE]

No One's POV

~At The Kou Empire~

The 1st imperial prince, name Kouen Ren, was reading the scrolls and taking notes from the scroll, it was peaceful and quiet. Until, a certain Princess, Kougyoku Ren, barged into the library breathing heavily, Kouen looks at her then back to reading the scrolls and writing "What do you need, Kougyoku?" Kouen asked his sister as he continues writing down that is in the scrolls.

"W-Well u-umm, three guards from Sindria needed to speak to all of us right away!" Kougyoku said as she's breathing fine now, "Tell them to come back later, I know he still wants us to trade with him to the company." Kouen said still writing.

"Umm, it's not about the trading company..... It's about a new Island...... from North-East." when Kougyoku told him, he stops writing and starts looking at her fully "Show me where they are." Kouen said Kougyoku nodded as she leading him to the throne room where his siblings and his step-siblings are.

~Time skip to the throne room~

"So, what new Island is King Sinbad talking about?" Kouen asked as he sits in the throne, his brothers and sisters and his step-siblings are listening, even the Dark Magi, "Well, King Sinbad told us if you wanted to join him with his journey to the North-East Empire, which is called The Hybrid Island." The 1st guard told him as the two other guards behind him were silent.

"The Hybrid Island eh! I think I've heard of it before, do you know what does the Island look like?" Kouha asked the guards with a blank look on his face, "We actually don't know, that's why we're going to the Island tomorrow as King Sinbad will be asking the King and Queen to join the Sindria Trading company and make an alliance with him." The 2nd guard answered the third imperial Prince's question

"Do you know how many days are we going to stay at The Hybrid Island?" Kouen asked the three guards, "King Sinbad said that all of you are going to stay for 1 or 2 years, if that's okay for you, King Kouen." The 3rd guard told him which he replied with a nod "It will be alright with me." Kouen said in a calming voice.

"Since we gave you the message, we'll be taken our leave now, we'll see you at the boat tomorrow morning." The 1st guard said as they bow and leave. When the three guards left, Kouen stands up and walks away, "Are we really going to The Hybrid Island?" Kougyoku asked her older brother trying to hold her excitement which he nodded, "We are, even Judar will come with us." Kouen said as he turns his head to the dark magi name Judar that is eating a fresh peach, sitting on the tree branch not paying attention anymore.

"Make sure you pack all of your things and get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow," Kouen told his siblings as they went to their rooms and rest. As Kouen stands up and about to walk away, Judar spoke up, "I can sense something, there something powerful at The Schuyler Island, isn't there?" Judar asked Kouen.

"We don't know if there are, but if there is something powerful in that Island, do not even think about fighting them, they're probably stronger than ever, probably stronger than you, and don't even THINK about making war to The Hybrid Island." Kouen told him as Judar made a 'tch' sound and flew up to his room as Kouen went to his room and rest.

Meanwhile, Judar was sitting on the window sill, looking at the crescent moon that is shining brightly to the night, then all of a sudden he saw a one blue rukh flew in front of him which surprise him because he knows it's not his rukh or anybody rukh in this household, he stuck his hand out to see if the rukh will land on his hand, which it did, but when the rukh touched his hand, it didn't change black like he always does, his body shivered when he felt the rukh... cold...