The Hayashida Sisters Bio [UPDATE]

🐺🐺Hey Guys, as always, you guys need to know about what the character is and look like and what their names are, so here you go🐺🐺

Edit: hey guys, future Author-Chan here. I forgot to edit this and said that I updated these pages, cause I thought it was too long and so many grammars, so.... yeah... I hope y'all like it...

Seiko (Sei) Snow Hayashida (The eldest)

Age: 30, 31 [current]

Birthday: June 20

Height: 5'8" inches

Gender: Female

Related
Miyuki (The second oldest, alive)
Sayua (The youngest, alive)
Chiyoko (Mother, alive)
Balto (Father, alive)

Race: Leopard Red Wolf Hybrid

Metal Vessels/Ability
Red Wolf: Her Fire Djinn name is Ayesha. This is mostly her favorite Djinn, whenever fire comes at her she eats it and combines her powers and her fire Djinn inside her and when she roars it out, turning people into ashes and make a sword out of the fire.
Snow Dragon: Her Ice Djinn name is Azia. Second favorite, cause she can show people how she's really feeling. Also, Azia helps her cool down her emotions, like anger, stress, anxiety, etc.
Black Coyote: Her Dark Djinn name is Ester. The third favorite, because even if Ester a dark Djinn, he still helps her from the problems she's having, cause due to seeing her second younger sister, she's been feeling more and more stressed, but he's helping her bit by bit. That's why this is her third favorite Djinn.
Since she's Leopard Red Wolf Hybrid, she can heal fast and has healing saliva as well.

Occupation
Magi
The Hybrid Island's First Imperial Princess
Dungeon Capturer

Hobbies: cooking, singing, dancing, train and/or play with her sisters, and reading kids story with her sisters

Hair color: Dark Bluish Gray

Eye color: Ocean Blue

Appearance
-Long hair that goes to her mid-back
-Dark reddish-black ears and tail: has some spots since she's a half leopard
-Slender body
-White Star birthmark on her right eye

Accessories for her Djinn
Golden Lily hairpin: Snow Dragon Djinn Metal Vessel.
Blue crystals and Obsidians bracelets: Black Coyote Djinn Metal Vessel.
Ruby Amulet: Red Wolf Metal Vessel.

Likes
Train or run with her sisters at Night-time, Summer festival, singing, dancing, her family, cooking for her family, kids, finding her own love to marry, and Sinbad (as a lover)

Dislikes
Hurting or killing people, hurting her family, her little sister teasing about loving Sinbad, Miyuki's ex-husband, rich and snobby prince, rich people abusing slaves, and people that are slaves.