strawberries

The sun was high in the sky its bright rays streaming through the tops of the trees leaving little puddles of light in the otherwise dark woods. A lone small female sat her back resting on a tree her form concealed by the thick drooping branches of the old willow tree. Her blood red hair pulled back as she lost herself in a book her mother gave her called " dr. sleep" her mind relaxed as she let herself feel human for once. The wolves had taken over coming out of hiding.... They waged war saying that the humans did not respect life nor the mother earth enough to rule anymore. The humans thought they could win.... We where wrong oh so wrong, she was twelve at the time but now being twenty-two she knew the way of life with the wolves though she longed for freedom. To run into no mans land and not be ruled over everyone with a dog gene... today was that day for her, little did she know her fate was sealed just a few miles behind her at the pack house. She sighed standing up stuffing the book in her backpack she moved from under the branches walking west towards the pack boarder.

The pack the small human female was running from had no idea she was gone yet, they where too busy running around getting everything ready for the king alpha twins to come and make sure they where following all the codes and laws set for the human "servants" . the humans where told to clean up and dress in their good set of cloths for the alphas. With in the hour around ten black suvs pulled up two men came out of each the door of the last one swinging open and out stepped two huge men sliding out of the car easily, standing at around six foot six both of the men looked at the alpha the one on the right had jet black hair with bright green eyes, his brother to the left has the same black hair but had bright red eyes. They crossed their arms over their chests " alpha gray " they said in unison. Alpha gray bowed his head in respect as he greeted them " lord Cain, lord waryk" he said softly " the humans are just behind the pack house you will see their home is up to code" he said softly leading them towards the back of the pack house all the wolves bowed as the kings and their men passed following the alpha. Once they hit the back of the house waryk and cain stiffened " brother" cain said his voice becoming deeper and rough" do you smell that" he asked sniffing the air , strawberries" yes cain I smell it" he said his eyes scanning for the smell. Waryk only saw humans , and more humans lined up with their head down 'cain, do you think the moon goddess would really not only give us the same mate, but a human one at that?' waryk voice pushed into his head making cain smile coldly 'think of this we are both powerful, we lead together, it makes sense we have the same mate, one who will need our protection" cain voice chuckled through the link " alpha gray , it seems me and my brother have a mate hidden within your humans, but the sent is weak we will see if she is in this group , but if I find out she is not here and you are hiding a human you will have two pissed off males on your hands... considering her smell is weak we will give you a chance to make sure all the humans are accounted for and to gather any stragglers " waryks demanding voice boomed covering not only the humans but the alpha in cold fear.

With in fifteen minuets wolves where running all around the lords and their men, the brothers had already checked the humans around and none where their mates cain looked over at waryk his jaw clenched as his eyes glazed over a moment 'waryk hunter it trying to take over he wont stop pacing and scratching at my head' waryk looked over nodding " aye brother I know thor wont stop as well " he said softly as the weak alpha walked twords them his hands clasped tightly " my l-lords we are missing a female, she must have ran late last night... she was always rebelled on orders there was no controlling the little female... but im sure if you talk to the humans they may know where she went" he said quickly. Before he could finish the twins walked forward their shoulders pushing him away as they locked their eyes on the humans" cain you go to the woods, take half our men with you see if you can track her sent .. if I find out anything ill tell you " waryk said his voice showed no hint of his anger " I know hunter wants out and you have less control then me go" he added before cain could argue. He could feel his green eyes on the side of his face before he sighed " fine if I hunt her down ill tell you" he said turning to leave before waryk grabbed his arm " do not mark her yet we will try to make her see we wont be the monsters we are for her and hope she accepts us, if that fails we have no choice but to force her into being a mate " he said softly making cain nod " I will try my hardest brother " he said patting waryks back to help him calm down" now let me go find our mate before other wolves do, or worse rouges " he said darkly making wark let him go as if the contact burned his hand " go" he snarled at the thought of their little human mate trying to fend off rouges.he heard cain scream for some of the men but ignored him as he made his way twords the humans stopping in front of them " well I hear you guys may know where our little mate is runnin to" he said looking at the line of humans about twenty men and fourty women " start talking " he growled loudly making them wince away from the sound.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Will they find the mystery female in time?