The One who hates the one who loves him {Markimash]

{{~//PROLOGUE//~}}

With a swish of pale brown hair, she was gone. Her tears were like acid burning through his skin. Aaron "Yammimash" Ash watched the door slam shut. The loud bang along with an almost inaudible crack was the sound of the door closing and the sound of his heart shattering. The peices of his life crumbling into an oblivion of darkness and solitude. Jess left him, for his best, fucking friend. She only decided to toy with his heart so she would have a chance to talking with her all time crush. His tears were like boosts to her. Cheek flush against the tear-soaked chair plush. Aaron began to flake into the black ibis of his now, non-existent heart. She got with him...

For Mark...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A swirl of anger morphed his calm into something of the complete opposite. Mark slammed his tightly clenched fist into the dark oak desk he was sat by. His fist trembled slightly in fearful rage. His cheeks reddened in horror. Aaron, in a video V-Log, just addressed his uptight disdain and sadness. Jess had left Aaron for Mark. Mark hated Jess. He only talked to her to make Aaron happy, or at least content.  Mark adored Aaron. He felt as if he would be the protector of the easily scared youtuber. He would stay alive in his deeply depressed world...

For Aaron...