★Salt Sugar Sanity #3★

" AMMMMMMMAAARRRRAAAA. Some scary guy and his... girlfriend I think are trying to KILL me!" She started crying. Almost instantly the most pissed off lesbian you can imagine came charging at the group. With a deadly look on her face, she yelled for Satsu " Saaaattsuu I'm coming!" She rammed her whole body into Desmond trucking him. Even the tall buff boy was almost taken off his feet. Eunbyul had just swerved so she didn't get pulled into the heap of people.

"Oh my god! How the hell are you a soldier?! You let a 5-foot 5ish raging homo take you down!"

"I wasn't expecting her! She came out of nowhere. In all fairness, being trucked by a lesbian was not on my to-do list."

"You are surrounded by 3, now 4 lesbians what did you expect!" Eun yelled. Zane scoffed while mumbling "for the last time I'm Gay, not a lesbian!"

"Well, I guess you do have a point there." He dusted off his shirt.

" Wait what are all of your names even?" Eun pointed at Amara and  Satsu. Zane pointed at each of them. " The raging lesbian is Amara and the green blob is her blind girlfriend Satsu."

"Well, my name is sexy and shining! Sadly only half of that is true. I'm Eun~Byul Hwasumi. And Hwasumi means shining! But I think the sexy part is implied, I mean look at me." She smirked.

"What an introduction!" Desmond obnoxiously clapped.

"You shut it,  Mister! Wait... I know why you are here but how about you four? Only one of you guys actually looks Korean. "

Amara looked up at Eun. " Well, I'm here visiting Satsu. She lives in Seoul but she is taking a semester in Busan. And my sister thought it would be a bright idea to make me bring these two dorks. I think she just wanted a month without them" Satsu looked upset as she showed it through a pout. "Stop reminding me how soon you have to go back."

"I'm so sorry baby. I wish it was forever." Amara hugged Satsu tightly and reassuringly.

 Eun Byul pretended to gag. "Yuck romance! Love is so gross."

"Guess you're not into relationships then huh? " Amara raised her eyebrow looking up at Eun.

" Well... not really. It's a long story that I haven't really told anyone. Let's just change the subject! Hold up one second. How do you have time to be in in the army AND have time go to school?" Eun raised her eyebrow. It seemed like the perfect moment for Amara to chime in. "It was at that moment he realized... he fucked up."

Desmond stared at her for a moment. "Well, that sure is a good question."

"You do know that today was already the 2nd day right?" Eun provoked on.

"Wait... What??" His eyes widened, the nervousness showing. "Oh, I knew that already!"

"Really? Cause I sure didn't see you at the meeting today. It was for applying for senior parking spots. " Eun knew he was lying.

"That wasn't mandatory right..."

"I mean unless you wanna walk to school or park a mile away! I'd say it was pretty mandatory. Pretty sure all the spots are taken. "

Satsu chimed in giggling. "I can't believe even Leelu has one for her motorbike. Yet you don't even have one! To make it worse, she is a junior!"

"Even a Junior got a spot before me? Damn it!" He pouted as he ran his fingers through his rustled hair.

Satsu looked like she was in deep thought. " Well.. if you're desperate. You could always bribe her. I mean it's Leelu! pretty sure she has murdered people for food before."

"Well I guess I'll be bribing some girl with food into giving up her parking spot." He paused. "Now that's something I'd never see myself saying."

As if just the sheer mention of food called her out, there was Leelu. " Food? I heard food... I swear if any of you are holding out on me." She raised up a sharp fork. "Just kidding! I'm not that bad. I just heard my name that's all."

"I'll buy you something later. I promise." Desmond offered.

"Why would a random stranger just buy me food unless- what do you want from me ?"

Desmond fumbled with his thumbs. "Well the thing is, I completely forgot about parking and I was kinda gonna see if I could get one. It just so happens that you have one!"

Leelu played it up "But don't you think that I NEED that spot too? Why else would I have got it in the first place? I don't wanna walk home every day. Or park so so far away. That's such a pain!"

"Yes well, I kinda need it, like a lot! Besides, you'll be getting some free food out of this!" Desmond pointed out.

"How much, when, where. I need every detail!"

"Uh.... $20 worth?"

"Really 20 dollars of food. For.. for A YEARS worth of a spot? " Leelu raised her brow.

"Now that hardly sounds fair!" Eun smirked taking pleasure in watching it become harder for Desmond. "Plus we use Won here genius. Its like 1000 won to every .89 Dollar."

"Well, what about Lunch for a year?"

"I want it in writing and you'll have yourself a deal," Leelu smirked.

                                                                       ★ To be Continued★