Chap.2~Red-Head's Questions?

Your P.O.V.
I was inside the bathroom, putting on my uniform that Karasuma told me to put.
Papa, I can't believe that you actually want me to be a student now, great.
Papa also told me to show my ears and tail.
"Tsk"
I got out of the bathroom and head to the classroom.
When I opened the door, everyone was staring at me.
"(Y/n), take a seat and here take this quiz", Papa said facing the wall and punching it softly.
Papa, you are pathetic, right now.
I look around the room to only see one seat and that seat was next to...
Why me?
I took a seat next to Karma, great.
Ignore everything but what I did not ignore was Karma, holding my papa's gelato, from Italy.
Should, I tell papa........no, this is pay back for rolling me here, hehehe-
I was intrupped by papa, yelling at Ryoma and Karma.
"Hey, no talking during a quiz", papa said.
I ignored them once again and tried finishing the quiz up.
It was easy but I was a bit confuse in one question.
I then heared a gun firing.
I quickly reacted pulling out my gun and shot straight to the head.
Karma......dodged it...
I smirked a little.
Surprising
"(Y/n), what did I told you about shooting people", papa said showing his purple face.
"I was not expecting that after all I am quit interested in you,(y/n), anyway teach, I will get going, here you go, easy, this was fun, let's play more tommarow", Karma said leave.
"Papa let's talk after class, and here I am finished too, see ya", I said getting out of class.
When I was outside and was about to walk home, I was obese going to see the red head.
"F***", I muttered
"Now that's rude", someone said.
"Huh? ",
"Didn't the octupus teach you an manners? ", Karma, ovcourse.
"Whatever", I said trying to ignore him.
"Oh come on (y/n) why don't we try to get to know each other", he said.
"I'm fine", I said continuing walking.
"Well let me ask you a question and I will leave you alone", he said.
I stopped and turned to him and notice........ HE WAS WAY TO CLOSE TO MY FRICKIN FACE!?!?!
I started to feel REALLY REALLY Hot.
"W-What is it? ", I said.
"Do you what your dad dead or alive? ", he asked me backing away with a smirk on his lips.
"Well to tell you the truth, I'm not sure",
"And how come? ",
"Well if he was dead, the world will be saved, I will be alive and papa will be in a better place with...mom", I whispered the last part.
"Huh? ",he said confused tilting his head a bit.
I blushed a bit.
That was so cute.
"And if he is alive then what was the point, he will die and so will the whole world", I said.
"I see, well death is the only option", he said.
"I guess, anyway see ya Karma", I said continuing my walk to home.
"Another thing,(y/n)", Karma said.
"Make it quick",I said.
"...how did you become a neko?",he asked getting closer to me with a dumb smile.
.
.
.
.
"OW! ",Karma said on his knees rubbing his head.
"See ya tommarow Karma",I said walking away from him.

*Timeskip~Home*
I was in my room.
Papa went to do some errands.
"Stupid Karma",I told myself.
I kept thinking of his question.
"He's right,death is the only option.....and I'm not a neko",I said pouting.
I then sat up from the couch and headed to bed.
"I better get some sleep, tommorw is going to be a busy day, *sighs*let's just hope nothing bad happens", I said.
I changed my clothes and went straight to bed.

~Authors Note~
Hiya, I am sowwy about the wait, school has been keeping me busy but here you go, anyway I hope you all enjoyed it. I will try to update more. Bye Bye~

12/29/17
Edit~4.2.19