Chap.7~Pratice Target

Your P.O.V.

"Just what is the meaning of this? It feels considerably lacking in justice...", we heard Karasuma say through the phone.

I sat there quiet, mostly everyone didn't make is or were close to top 50.

It is already the day after mid-terms and we got our scores.

Most of our classmates didn't do so good in them.

"Neko-chan, what did you get?", Karma asked.

"You don't need to know", I said covering my test.

"Did you not do good?~"

"It's not that", I said looking away from him.

"Sure~", Karma then stood up this his papers in hand and a knife in the other.

I look down at my test to see two 100%, two  99%, and one 98% which was math.

'Thank the lord I did good in Math', I thought happily.

"What so you were scared, Koro-sensai."

I heard my classmates say to papa.

I heard papa saying that he will not run away.

'Guess I don't have to pack my bags', I thought giggling to myself.

"Hey (y/n), what did you get on your terms?", Manami asked me.

"Um well", I sort of don't want them to see, I don't feel comfortable of being praised.

Then in the corner of my eye I saw Taiga trying to get my papers.

But before he could, I quickly pulled them to me and stood up to avoid Taiga's fall.

"Ow, come on (y/n) we are just curious, you know ours", he complained.

My tail wiggled as I look at him with a glare.

Karasuma noticed us and the situation, he then walked up to papa and whispered to him.

"Could you take your daughter out for a second", my ears perked up as I heard.

"What for?" papa asked.

"I would like to speak to the class", he left it with that.

My eyes sparkled at the thought of me and papa just going to get ice cream and talking to one another.

During the moment when they where whispering, I was dodging Taiga and Rio who also joined in.

I was just super happy as I happily skipped to dodge them from get a hold of me.

"(y/n), come on let's go get something to eat", papa said having a hand out for me to hold.

Taiga and Rio stopped what they were doing.

My eyes sparkled as I hide my tails and ear.

I took a hold of papa and we left with a gust of wind.

Karasuma's P.O.V.

"Alright everyboby settle down", I told them as I took out a journal about (y/n).

"Where did Koro-sensai and (y/n) go?", Kayano questioned.

"They probably went to somewhere in the world to eat who knows what", I simply said.

"I asked them to leave because starting today you will have a practice target."

"Practice target?", I heard Isogai say.

"Yes, this will be effective when assassinating Koro-sensai, it will be good training for you all", I noticed some of them looking confuse.

"Your practice target will be (y/n)."