Chapter 5

Tiffany's (ihascupquake) pov.

It's the second day of training. I found out that I am best with swords. I guess some of the practice that I did ten years ago is still in me. But that got me thinking about Sean. I know that he was one of the best fighters back in a day, but what happened? His knife throwing skills are very off, he can't properly hold a sword and even lift weights. Did making videos on Youtube and helping other people through their hard times completely changed him? He doesn't want to win these games? Or is there some other reason? Who knows.

Yasmin was getting better. Telling her how I feel about leaving my husband too made her feel a little better. She knows that she's not the only one who had to leave her loved one. Now she was training sword fighting with me, because she already found out that she's best at throwing knifes, but she needs to learn to use short range weapons too.

Wengie was on the other side of the room. She was practicing shooting with a bow, but she wasn't really good with it. And then something really unexpected happened.

Marzia went up to her to help her. She showed how to hold the bow properly and how much force you need to use with arrows. After that Wengie almost never missed. She thanked Marzia and the girl went back to her team mate. Why was Marzia helping? We all know that she's the deadliest with a bow, but why though? Was it just an act of kindness? If yes, then she's really nice and I'll keep that in mind.

Dan's (daniel howell) pov.

Phil is really good with knifes, especially the throwing ones. He can use that when he's going to be watched by commission. I still don't know what I'll do, but it's okay cause I still have a bunch of time. Felix just went in and there's about ten more people before me and each off them are probably going to take about five to ten minutes, so I have about an hour at least.

I talked with Phil the whole time. He's a really nice guy and were are going to be together in the arena. I saw how Lilly was looking at us the other day. She thinks were allies with Anthony and Ian. She's wrong. We are a team and those two are a team. No more, no less.

Marzia just went in. She'll probably use her bow to impress the commission. She could be a big threat to use. And we can't forget Felix with his sword fighting skills. They'll protect each other no matter what. We just have to hope that someone else will kill them.

Jack just went in. He's really week, so he won't get a high score. I bet he's going to be the first one killed.

Sean's (jacksepticeye) pov.

My plan worked perfectly. Everyone including Tiffany and Mark thinks that I'm week and helpless. Mark continuously tried to teach me some things, but I had to decline it every time, so he won't see my skills and show them to others. Faking it is hard enough on it's own, but now it's time to end it.

I went into the training area to perform. The commission wasn't even looking at me. How can they judge your performance if they are not looking? And throwing something at them doesn't work because of the invisible shield.

I went in the sword area and got two shiny ones. They're long, sharp and light. Just how I like them.

In front of me were seven mannequins. I took a deep breath and ran at them. With five slices I got to cut off all of their limbs and with second two - their heads. Of course this wasn't feeling as nice as a real battle, but this is as close as I can get without hurting anybody. I can't kill people knowing that back home I saved hundreds others. Especially if I got to know them. I won't fight until it's necessary and even then, I'll try to do as less damage as possible. I'll try to be the pacifist.

And I won't team up with anyone. The only people that I could kind of trust are:
Marzia and Felix, but they're already together and will kill anyone in order to protect each other. Ken himself said that he's not even trying to win and he wants to be with his teammate, because neither of them bother fighting. And then there's Mark. He's probably the only person that I could properly trust here, but he's one second talking nice to me, the other sending shivers to everyone. You can't really predict his motives, but who am I to judge? I myself was hiding something like this from everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on a sofa with Tiffany, our prepare teams, stylists and mentor. We were all waiting for tonights results. I can't wait for my results.

"Good evening everyone! Today, our favorite Youtubers had showed their skills to the game makers and now we will see the results!" -said a guy with white hair.

"Yes, I can't wait for that Matthias! Let's see what district 1 have for us!" -replied a guy with brown hair.

"Marzia Bisognin with a total result of... 9 points! And Felix Kjellberg with... 9 points too! What a couple!"

"I agree! Now, let's move on to the district 2! Tiffany Garcia with... 8 points!"

"Congratulations Tiffany!" -everyone in the room started cheering her.

They were so happy for her and she only got 8. Don't get me wrong, 8 is an amazing number in the hunger games, but a little smile can't stop playing on my lips.

"And Sean McLaughlin with... 11 points?! What a surprise!" -said a guy with brown hair completely shocked.

Everyone's jaws dropped in the room. That's the exact reaction I was hoping for. Everyone was looking silently at me for a minute, but then started congratulating me. Never has anyone scored 11 points since Katniss Everdeen. I could only imagine other peoples reactions.

Zoe's (zoella) pov.

"Eleven?!?!" -I was so confused. How in the world he got eleven points??? That's impossible! That's it, were doomed. He's going to murder us all. He only played week. If he teams up with Mark, we can all say goodbye to our lives.

Anthony got 9 and Colleen 8. Mykie 8 and Mark got 10. Ian got 8 and thankfully Lilly 10. Dan got 10 and Yammy 8. Wade got 6 and Marina 5. Bob 6 and Wengie 7. Phil and Rossana 8. Pj and Emma 9. How did those two losers got that much points? Is everyone playing week here? Joe and I got 8. Ken got 6 and Cristine 6.

So our team did very well on points. Lilly 10 and the rest of us 8. That's amazing, but it looks like we got new enemies. Tiffanies group is just a little weaker then ours and Rossana's teammates got 9 points. Dan and Phil are strong along with Ian and Anthony.

Still, our team is looking pretty well, but we still have one giant problem. No, that is everyone's problem. The weakest guy becoming the strongest and the one who people wanted to kill most, will be scaring everyone. And I thought Mark was really scary. We can't let those two team up. We'll have to try and kill them both at the beginning. If we won't succeed, we won't win.

A/N ~ So here's another chapter! Hope you liked it and I'll see you in the next one!