What?

Your P.O.V:
I look at the class room and saw all of them looking at me 'WTF dude, cant they just chill, they're still noisy as ever' I just sighted  and cleared my throat "ahem, Hello, I am Kate Kurosagi. I am a new student from kunigogaku high and I will be you vice president from now on, I hope we can all be friends and have fun this school year" and I flashed a smile, they all blushed "OMG, YOUR KATE KORI THE FAMOUSE IDOL,ACTRESS AND MODEL EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! YOURE GONNA BE MY CLASSMATE!!!" we all look at her "yes, and now, let us all start to go back to our seats" I said and they all nodded.

Time skippu~~ brought to you by my broken screen, hahahahahahahah its not funny at all (like tsubaki from servamp)

So here I am doing my RAINBOW NINJA MOVE (author: And I was like 😰😲😏😎😲😲😲😲😲😞😒😒😒😒😒😒) joke!! Hahahah I am walking down the halway and saw zero "Hello zero" he noded and continued walking, sudeenly I smelld blood "zero, did you drink blood again?" He nodded and ran to me, he hugged me "it was yuuki's fault! She-she said that if I dont drink her blood, she will do something to you!" I sighted and patted his head "it's okay, she is weak you know and if she hurts me, hell will break lose" zero nodded and we walked and talked along the way.

Time skippu~~ gommen, I really cant do anything because next weak is our test so I am kinda slow but then again. Gomenasai!!

I got inside my room and took a bath and change into my black night gown and slept.....