Authors Life

Authors info:

I cant tell my name yet so call me J

I am 5'3 and I weight normal, I am not prettt,or beautiful or anything that boys want cause right now, all I need to concentrate on is my studies, my books and music,at first I was inspired by my classmates cause, they all looks cool and they were awsome, they were even spared at our punishment from our teachers. Seconed is this book I am making, I was inspired by all the books I read, I was having some kind of weird feeling in my stomach when I read some books so I want you people tl feel that kind of emotion and tell it to me. I know I am selfish but I want to be the one to inspire you so I made some book but mainly action cause I do not focus on love or any romance so I am trying to understand why this, love is important cause one time, when one of my friends were in relationship, she was broken hearted when she heard the truth that I told her, her boyfriend said that she was just a thing that can be used and throw away cause he wants to be closr to me and wants me to be his so I declined his offer and told my friend his intentions and she was in a breakdown like a castle of glass being thrown to the floor so she run so fast to her house and I followed her, she was crying in her room so I comforted her and eventually we slept in her room till morning cause she though she and him was perfect but nooooooo~~ cause she was just a thing to him and the next day they broke up and I still remeberd his ex said to her that she was just a bitch and a slut that wants his attention and he was just using her yo be close to me. So I walk up yo him and slapped him hard that he fell on the floor and I said "Do not use someone to get close to others, firstly, You are not fitted to be an honor studeny, second, do not tell that she wants attention, third, do not do that again, and last, do not show your gace here" then I gave him a beating that he was going to the hospital and stayed there for 1 or 2 months so I had to control my anger, but I also got into a fight with a gay cause he was lying that I injured him at the canteen when he wasn't even looking so I just beat him into a pulp an then bam! He was in the hospital for a week so, again, when someone tried to get on my nerves I just clear my mind and relax but if they say someyhing that is really not nice, I will send them to the hospital. Okay third, I loved music from the begining, fro  my childhood, cause I was inspired by the piano peice that my cousin played and the namemof the peice is CANON IN D I think so I tried having piano lesson but the problem is my tezcher cause she just need our monny but teached me a little so I just used my little lesson to make music or to practice a song. Okay, thats all I want to say so hope that you derstand me. Thats all, so I will thankyou for my followers, you can like,comment and subscribe-I mean, you can Vote,comment and request. Thankyou!!!!!