Delirious

Once the team return to Omega One, Ratchet drag Knockout's spark-less body to the medic center and lay him down on a berth while Jack trying to hold his vomit out from his mouth. "Ugh, spiny.. and.." holding his vomit again "..nasty." Jack lay on the floor trying to let in and out some heavy breath. Arcee comfort him and kneel down to his level. "Jack, are you alright?" Jack let out another breath. "Yeah.. i'm alright. And thanks. I think i'm gonna lay here for a while, catch some breath.." Sigh Jack's really confident when he said that. Arcee crossed her servos around her followed with her annoyed face. "Jack, you need to lay on something softer, go and lay down on a couch." Arcee then push Jack with her finger softly, Jack just let out another sigh. "I swear to god i will not go in that portal ever again." Jack cover his face with his hands, then sit. Something is wrong with his left leg, it went numb. He ask Arcee to do a favor. "Uhh.. Arcee, could you give me a favor? My left leg feels dead i don't know why though, but i can't stand up properly." He let out an awkward smile, Arcee just stood there rolling her optics, she start to grab Jack with her servo, grabbing his ribs area then putting him down to her other servo, making him stand up. She walks to the nearest cushion couch and put him down.

"Sorry, i know it's annoying." Jack grabbing his left leg and punching it lightly trying to feel his leg. Arcee then stretch her leg, twist her body left and right. "That's O.K, we're partners." She then put one hand on her hips, Jack then reach his phone out from the pocket, i saw Miko and Raf both messaging him, he replied them. In this moment, she was staring at Jack, thinking about him, In her thought, 'Jack, what kind of human are you exactly? Is Primus himself send you to us? To me? To help the Autobots? Is that faith was created by him? By Primus? How could such a small Human could be a Prime? And melt this old warrior spark? I think you're special, Jack. What is this feeling? I'm still nervous' she was standing there, holding her chest.

"Arcee i need your assistance over here."
Ratchet called her, she immediately shake her Helmet to clear her mind and then walk toward him and reply "What is it that you need?"
"I want you to operate the Monitor while i'm plugging these tubes to Knockout, check his spark beat and energon status." Ratchet explain, Arcee stood there and watching the monitor with her arms/servos crossing.

Meanwhile June walk to Jack to check up on him. His eyes were closed, probably he's resting his eyes. "You alright, honey?" Jack didn't say anything but he nod, he opens his eyes after that, she left something, it's a medicine. June walk away from him.

After a minute, Jack move his legs to the ground, sit and lean back. He looked at Arcee who works with Ratchet in the time, he move his left leg that just randomly went numb now moveable.

Why i can't feel my left leg? Did i crash or having an accident before

He rest his head on the couch handler with his hand bend and cover the back of his head, he close his eyes. Sleeping...

*35 minutes has past..*

Jack run trough corridors to find Starscream who kidnapped his allies, Ancestor, Knockout, and Arcee. He brought his freeze blaster with him, he was worried that Starscream will hurt his partner in physic.
"I swear to god, if Starscream leave a scratch on Arcee, i would send him to scrap yard and i'll rip his parts off." He says as he run through corridors, checking all rooms on the ship. Drones coming from his six shooting Jack while he's taking cover, he charge his blaster aim it on the Drone's head and shoot it on of of the Drone in the face, it freeze it's head and blew up. He ran away as the Drones come near him. Jack run away as fast as he can, Red Lasers run past him, totally missed him. How lucky Jack is.

On a long corridor, he got sandwiched. Drones came from his six and twelve. Jack threw his force field near him, it surrounding Jack's area but not for long period. Jack searches his backpack, his backpack makes jingle noises. He found an E.M.P grenade. No, he found two of em. Drones keep shooting at him with lasers, each laser came back to them and destroying them self. But more is coming. Jack pull the pin on both 'nades and throw em at each sides.

At all sudden, Drones went off, all of em. The radius hit Jack's weapon, he knocked his Blaster on metal frame, it makes beeping sound and it turn on. Jack continues his searches. With sweat all over his face and all over his body, makes his shirt wet.

After 4 minutes running at each corridors, he finally made it to the Prison. He heard someone speaking inside the room that totally shut, it was Starscream. He immediately shoot the keypad next to the door, it automatically open by it self. Without doubt, Jack enter the room. Looking at Starscream, standing still with his both hands behind him. No prisoners at each Cage. Starscream smile toward him, that pure evil smile. He raise his blaster, aiming at Starscream, but something pick his shirt up and threw him on the wall. Jack went out that day, his eyes opens a bit, a vision of him looking at Starscream's feet. Starscream spoke, "Good riddance, and good work, Soundwave."

His visions blur, and things go dark.

Jack slowly opens his eyes. Looking forward, in a second, Jack had his vision clear. By the look of his eyes, he was terrified. Right in front of him was Ancestor, Knockout, and Arcee. They were kneeling, with they're hands, handcuffed on they're back.

"Arcee!"

"Jack! Are you okay?" Arcee screams in sadness, leaking energons on her faceplate under her eyes. Arcee bright blue widen optics met Jack's eyes. Jack answered in groan, "Ugh. Yeah, i'm okay, where are we?" Jack try move his hands but he can't. His hands are bounded in rope. Seriously why in hell Decepticons put a time to find a rope? And why there is a lot of Robots part?

"We are in a Torture Room." The voice came from behind him, Jack's eyes went open wide, in terror as he heard it was a Torture Room. He turn his head back, it was Starscream. "Finally, i can put my hands on the next Prime!" Starscream said as he put his pointy finger on Jack's cheek and run down to his chin, bloods dripping slowly on his cheek. "That was actually a finger, Starscream." Knockout jokes around, Ancestor just stare at him with narrowed metal eyebrows. "What?! It was true. We need jokes at this mo-" Jack clinched as Starscream shoot Knockout on the right shoulder of his. "Knockout!" Jack, Arcee, and Ancestor screams at the same time, Jack groan in pain. He feel something hurt on his stomach and his right cheek, his right cheek were bruised. He look forward again facing Arcee. "ARGH!" Knockout screams in pain. Jack don't know what to do. He wiggle more to free himself but when he wiggle makes the rope tighter. He gave up on it..

Jack heard a laughter from Starscream, then he spoke "There's no use, meat bag! Give it up! You Autobots are weaker than before! But we still couldn't capture or killed one of you're 'Family'. And now! Since Megatron is dead, i rule the Armada and the Decepticons! I.. We captured you at last. No one will escape from me."

He then walk to Jack with his blaster transform out of his hand

"Say Goodbye to your Allies, Jack!"

Jack's eyes went wide opens. He failed the Mission. He look at Arcee who were facing to the Floor. Energons are on the floor, it came from Arcee. Jack's tears drop from his right cheek, a single line of water on his face.

Starscream then walk toward the Autobots. He aimed his blaster directly to Arcee's Head.

"And say hello to the Allspark for me"

Suddenly, everything just went slow like a slow motion on Jack's vision, Jack then glance toward Arcee who were facing him, with sadness in her face.

I love you

Her mouth gesture the words perfectly, Jack then froze in place looking at her, for the last time. Starscream then shoot his blaster off.

"ARCEE!!"

                                                 To be Continued..