Toweled Waists and T-Shirts Galore

Bella's POV 

As we drive through the main gate and drive towards my house I wonder if i should put my car in he garage but i decide against it because if I was going to a girl house whom I just met and she lived in a mansion which just happened to have and underground garage i'd find it peculiar.

As i park my car infront of the main doors I get out followed by Alice and Rosalie in the BMW, Jasper and Emmett in the Jeep and Edward in his Volvo, I look back at them to see them looking at the house in awe and i just chuckle, I mean it's not like i can blame them.

When i walk up to the main door i place my hand on the hand scanner and type in my password and the door unlocks and i walk in and i can smell no trace of Werewolf even when i try with my advanced vampire smell. I walk over to the stairs and start walking up them to notice the Cullens have just arrived in.

" You guys coming or are you just going to stay covered in paint " I ask them and they all look to me like they forgot where they were. As i reach the second floor I direct all of the guys to a shower/bath/Hot tub that they can use and I continue walking up the stairs with Rosalie and Alice

" Alright Rosalie there is a bathroom just through that room and Alice if you walk into that bedroom there is a ensuite that you can use" I say as both girls walk in and i Run up to my room and have a fast shower using vamp speed and I run o my Private walk in closet and choose out and outfit consisting of a red zip up crop top, a black mini skirt, a leather jacket and a pair of stilettos. I then run across the 4th floor to the beauty salon/Make up parlour and i do a simple smokey eye with some blood red lipstick and some red nail polish, I let my hair fall in there natural curls before I hear The boys shout my name.

As i reach the second floor (as slowly as possible) I see the 3 boys standing there with towels around their waist and i have to admit they are hot af but Jasper and Emmett come no where near how hot Edward is but instead of just staring at them i...

As i reach the second floor (as slowly as possible) I see the 3 boys standing there with towels around their waist and i have to admit they are hot af but Jasper and Emmett come no where near how hot Edward is but instead of just staring at them i look at the innocently.

" Yes Boy's?" I ask and they all give me Are you f&ck!ng kidding me look

" Clothes Bella, I mean don't get me wrong i love being naked and all but i never want to have o see my brothers naked, like ever!" Emmett says and i just chuckle at him whilst both Edward and Jasper simultaneously punch him in the arm 

" Come on, i'll show you the closet " I say as i Turn around on my heels and walk to the end of the hal and open the doors to  the walk in closet and i walk in about five feet before turning back to the sunned boys

" Okay everything is arranged by size and colour, shoes are just through there, dressing rooms are to the right but you can get changed in the guest bedrooms I showed you too before, those elevators take you to the next floor that is Girls clothes and It takes you to the top floor that consists of accessories,hope you can find everything you need if not just shout o me, bye boys" I say before I leave