Not your ordinary family

Bella's POV 

As i leave the boys to get dressed I can help but think of how close a family the cullens are. they kind of remind me of what my family was, Emmett Like Thomas my younger but overprotective brother who was a big softie at heart.

Alice Like Elizabeth My Older sister who would always play dress up with me.

Rosalie like thomas' girlfriend Lily-Paige who would always make sure i knew how to mess with my older brother.

Jasper like Ryan Beth's boyfriend who was more of an brother to me and he would always make sure I was alright and happy.

And Edward like Anthony (Ryan's adoptive brother) my friend who I always had a secret crush on, he was always so kind and caring but overprotective. 

As I am thinking about them I didn't hear Alice and Rosalie walk up behind me until thy tapped my shoulder and scared the living God out of me.

" Sorry I was a bit out of it and i forgot to show you the closet " I say as i walk to the stairs on my way to the closet on the second floor as I reach it all i cant think about was my family 450 odd years without them you think I'd move on but looks like i haven't 

"here we are girls " i say opening the doors and looking in at the abundance of clothes i have collected over the years and to think this is only my spare clothes closet.

As I am waiting on Rosalie and Alice to get dressed i decide to go and to my room and change into something more comfortable rather than what  am wearing don't get me wrong I mean I love it but sometimes i just need to wear something that relaxes ...

As I am waiting on Rosalie and Alice to get dressed i decide to go and to my room and change into something more comfortable rather than what  am wearing don't get me wrong I mean I love it but sometimes i just need to wear something that relaxes me a bit more.

As I am walking up to my room I over hear the Cullen Boys talking down stairs.

"She seems normal, maybe she's just human Edward, I mean she has a heart beat for God sake " Emmett says

" I guess but It's .... I mean how could a human buy this land and why would the Quileute tribe keep the land .... right how would Ephraim Black now about her?" Edward says

"Maybe she's named after a distant relative right, i mean it's possible " Jasper says

" I guess ..... " Edward says in reply to Jasper

As i reach my room i walk in and go to my level of the closet and I go in and I look around to find something to wear and i see the perfect outfit.