Chapter 2: All grown up

Zera POV

10 years ago I grew up in great health, and good body.

Me and brother Herobrine are best buddies it's because we have powers, and have the same glowing eyes. But sometimes I wonder why am I stronger than Herobrine.

So I asked Mom " Mom why is my powers different from Herobrine?" I asked,

but she just didn't say any word. All I have to do was to keep my mouth shut and not to bother her. Some sort of.

-Next Day-

I found out that I was adopted! It's because Notch was such a blabber mouth but I just accepted it.

Although Mom just request a painter to paint my family in my 10th birthday and I just noticed that I was more different than my other siblings. And I was the only girl from the four of us

Fudge!!!! Forgot to write the information at the other pages aww dang it😲😵😠
                                                 - Jaq

When I was sad how long Herobrine was there to comfort me.

He never wanted to wish that I was hurt, ever.

" I love Herobrine it's because he is always there to love me not to hurt me, and he is always there to comfort me not to confront me!" I yelled at Notch, Mom, and Steve the room felt silent.

I felt the guilt in my face I was confused, and hurt I ran into my bedroom in shame.

Just then when Herobrine saw so sad, he just entered my room, hugged me and said " Don't worry Zera someday you will learn, someday" said Herobrine and knowing that I was loved from my half brother. "I will brother... I- will." I said sadly.

             End of Chapter 2 so tired from typing uggghhhh!!!!😒😠

Jaq's POV (short)

Dude I just reading my story awwwww dang it!