Chapter 8: New Friend

Zeras POV

I was practicing on how to build something without using my powers seriously!

And then all of the sudden I tripped my own foot by a rock and fell down Aliza just chuckled, Jessica was busy reading a book, and Doom well she's sometimes a mean girl and just laughed at me (Meanie) just then a strange girl came helping me up she was like about taller than me, she was wearing a dark colored clothes, her boots was red, her eye color has different color for each eye. Her right eye was red, while her left eye was black which creeps me out a bit, I turned my head to see my friends freaking out. Who could this girl be? Her hair is also red with black color higlights. Man, this mysterious girl must love the color red and black. I mean her armor-looking shirt is black, her left eye is black, the highlights of her hair is black. Her right eye is red, her hair is red, and her boots are red!!

... except for her pants, seriously? The color gray?!? "Thanks for helping me up." I said "... Don't mention it, I saw one of your friends made fun of you... anyway your names Zera, Zera Herobrine am I right?" She said her voice was...
.
.

..

...

.
.....

.

.

..

..

..

Deep. "Uh yes t-that's me Zera Herobrine, sister of the ruler in minecraft, also the creator of it Notch, sister of the king of Underworld Herobrine and the first adventurer St-" I was interrupted "Steve, I know everything about your family, your the adopted one." She said. "Yeah" I replied looking down to the ground, silence spread the air, until she spoke.

"I'm Alex by the way. I'm part Magma Cube part Blaze." She said.

Man there are many different families.

"Let me guess your Father is a Blaze and your Mother is a Magma cube." I said pointing to her chest. "Yeah your right they are, well anyway see ya around Zera." She began walking back to the school until I stopped her, "Wait, Alex!" I said as she looked back to me "Which class are you?" I asked "I'm from class B-2-7." She said smiling. "Oh, but how come I never see you?" I said "Of course you won't see me! You and your friends are always outside for a picnic, every snack time!" She yelled...

And that made me embarrased sheesh this girl is good she has a lot of common sense!

"Well anyway bye." She waved good bye and ran into school.

...did I just... made...a...new...friend?