Survival

Justin's P.O.V
I woke up in one of the bedrooms down the hall. I looked around the room frantically but couldn't see Raegan, or anyone for that matter. I was alone. I jumped when a groan and shuffling came from under me. Cora stumbled out of the bunk below me and fell to the floor. I slowly moved down the ladder, my head pounding so hard I was seeing small spots. I knelt next to her and rolled her on her back. She pulled herself towards the wall, her eyes shut tightly and wincing in pin as she went. I crawled next to her and slid against the wall. "What happened?" I asked sluggishly. She shut her eyes tightly and then leaned against me, her body shaking. "Th..ey have been," she paused and winced, taking a deep breath. "known t-to inject p-p-," she paused again and I pulled her closer to me, "people with ssilvver. Boils our bl-blood. L-l-literally." She sighed heavily and shut her eyes again, leaning further against me. "Hey hey, you gotta stay up then. Ok for me?" I shook her slightly and she slowly opened her eyes to reveal purple gems. "I'll b-be fine. I on-only got a s-small dose," she sat up suddenly and I jumped. Her eyes kept switching between blue and purple as she looked at me frantically. "Raegan!" She whispered and began pulling herself off the ground, staggering towards the door and hitting it. I got up slowly and made my way over to her, grabbing her arm. "What about him?" She jumped away from me and fell back against the bunk, running her hands through her hair. "A fight. Riker wants a fight..." she was cut off by a noise at the door. Cora snarled and tried to stand but stumbled and I held her close to me. "So how are my other two lovelies? Cora, you look a little pale sweetie." Riker walked over to her and placed his hand on her chin. She tilted her head and snapped down on his hand. "I'm not your sweetie," she growled, her claws beginning to appear on her nails. He howled and grabbed her throat. Leaning closer towards her, he put his hand against my chest and shoved, sending me tumbling. "You know what's gonna happen right? I'm gonna kill 'im. You hear me bitch?" She stared at him and wrapped her hands around his neck. He growled and put his face right by her ear. "This isn't fair! Stop!" I yelled and he looked at me then back to her. "Who said anything about fair?" He dropped her to the floor and left laughing. Cora sat in a ball on the floor. I crawled toward her wincing about my arm that had hit the wall. "What did he mean?" She looked at me surprised, as if she hadn't noticed I was there. "He's been giving Rae more silver then Colby and I. It's not gonna be a fair fight. He's gonna kill him." She whispered the last part and my heart sank into the floor. I stood up and began to pace. "There's gotta be a way out right? I mean there has to be. We have to save them. Cora are you listening?!" I turned around to see her still on the floor. Hot, angry tears began streaming down my face. "CORA! Please.." she looked up at me. "There isn't a way out. If there was, we would already be out." She growled before the door opened again. A guard came in and thrust a phone at Cora's face. Her father was calling. Electricity buzzed and I looked to see an extremely large taser in his hand. She grabbed the phone, standing, and answered. "Hey dad.....no Rae and I-" she glanced at the guard and turned quickly back to the conversation. "Big fight between us at the club? Oh yeah, that.  Hey do you know what time it is? It's already 6:45?! Oh yeah I just didn't realize how late it was." She looked again at the guard and he made a motion that clearly meant wrap it up. She nodded and smiled at him before she started speed talking into the phone. "Dad it's a lie you need to get here and bring cars and paramedics and anyone who can help!" The guard rammed the taser into her back and she screamed, dropping the phone. The guard hung up and slammed the door.  I ran over to her and head picking her up just as more guards came into the room. I struggled against the two holding me and called out for help. Anyone,help! I screamed inside my head as they gagged me and led a fighting muzzled Cora out in chains and me behind in handcuffs. As we walked along the hallway, the guard behind my kept touching me. I edged closer to Cora and she turned around, glancing over her shoulder. She stopped walking all together and wrestled the muzzle off her face. "Hey!" The guards stared at her and I couldn't see Riker but I knew he was up ahead somewhere. "Justin, go in front of me," she whispered and I edged around her, my head down. As we started walking again, I heard a snarl and a yell. "Shows you to touch people," Cora grumbled behind me then yelled as the buzzing noise came back like the crack of a whip. We came upon the arena where I first saw Cora fight. Oh my God.