Chapter 8: One Call Away

Henry
"Ray!! Ray!!!" I screamed as I ran into the Man Cave, holding the letter. "Henry!!! What's wrong?!" Ray ran over to me with a panicked look.

"Check this out," I say, handing him the note waiting for his reaction while he reads it. His eyes grew wide as he read it over again. "And you said you have absolutely no idea who could have possibly wrote this?!" Ray questioned as I shook my head.

"Schwoz!!!" He screamed. "Get in here!!!"
"Yes?"

"Scan this letter Henry got today in school, see if you can find out who wrote it," Ray ordered, handing Schwoz the letter. He sighed. "I don't get paid enough for this job," I chuckle when he muttered it under his breath.

He snatched the letter and began scanning it, gasping once it was complete. "The author of this note is....Henry Hart?!" Ray gasped at me too, but I sighed face palming myself.

"Of course my DNA would be on the letter because I carried it in my hands and brought it here!" I explained, as if I were talking to five year olds. "Ohhh. Hold on, let me try again." He began to scan again, and this time I was the one to gasp when we found out the suspect.

Ray narrowed his eyes and scowled. "Doctor Minyak!"
****
Jules
"Ok, Jules," the guy with neatly comes blonde hair smirked at me as I struggled to break free of the ropes. "My assistant Doctor Minyak and I-"
"I AM NOT YOUR ASSISTANT!" The guy who I'm guessing was Doctor Minyak corrected.

"Hey, let me talk ok?" The blonde hair dude snapped back. "Now," his smirk grew into an evil smile. I gulped. "We both know you're Captain Man's little niece, so start spilling what you know about them!" He demanded.

I had absolutely no clue what to do or say. My mind just went totally blank. I knew nothing anymore. "A-about who?" I say softly. His face then turned into anger. "ABOUT CAPTAIN MAN AND KID DANGER! Were you NOT just listening to what I said?!" He screamed in my face.

I looked down holding back tears, not wanting to embarrass myself. "Awww, what's the matter? Is Captain Man's niece going to cry?!" He teased laughing.

"SHUT UP!!!" I suddenly scream in his face, I was shocked at myself. "Leave me alone!!!" Right away I regretted those words, because that earned me a hard punch to the face. I stare at him shocked and completely horrified.

I was no match against these men alone. "Ok, let's try this again," he said, his expression serious this time. "What do you know about Captain Man and Kid Danger? I know Ray Manchester owns Junk-N-Stuff, so you must know....where's the Man Cave?"

I stayed silent again, I know my uncle would probably actually kill me if I ever gave away any information. "I....I can't," I braced myself when he narrowed his eyes lifting up his fist hitting me once more. It hurt worse the second time.

"P-please stop! Let me go!" I begged shakily, as sweat now ran down my face along with tears and some blood. "We'll let you go when we get our information," Drex said.

"I have a plan," the guy Doctor Minyak said with a smirk, as he went over and grabbed a metal pipe, placing it into the fire. "Now," he walked over to me with it, smirking. I saw the metal stick glow bright red, I knew it was burning hot.

"That's not gonna make her talk," Drex shrugged at Minyak who walked over to me with it. "Oh, she'll talk," he then slowly moved the flaming metal stick to my face. I began to panic now, my heart was moving faster, I watched in horror. He was going to burn me!

"Wait! WAIT!! I'll tell you everything!!!" I bargained, trying to move my head away from the flaming pipe. "Oh, of course you will!" He smirked and was about to press it against my cheek. "No!!! NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!"

"Hey!" A voice suddenly shouted from the back. "Freeze, Doctor Maniac!" I smiled hugely when I saw...
"Captain Man and Kid Dumpster?!" Minyak shouted, getting ready to fight with Drex. I was saved! Or was I?