FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Up top is Louis
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Louis:

Today is my first day of school. And I am so nervous. I hope the people from Forest Hill will like me, other than the kids who bullied me from my last school.

Thinking of that made me shudder. But I couldn't think of that right now so I got up out of bed and didn't care if I made a sound because I know my mom's not here but at the hospital working as always.

I brushed my teeth and got in the shower to make sure I smell good and nice. I got out and started to put on my outfit

I put my hair in a bun and put on my black ripped jeans then a black turtleneck , long sleeved shirt and a pair of black and white vans . I grabbed my book bag and was on my way.

Anyways hi guys my name is Louis short is Lou. But I'm going to Forest Hill High School. I'm in 12th grade and I'm gay. So don't let that be a shocker later on. For a tiny moment I thought back to what happened last year . With what happened to Him and how I still get nightmares to this day about what he did to me.

As I saw the clock I seen that I'm gonna be late for school.

I went and saw the note my mom put on the kitchen table with my two waffles. It says " Louis make today the best day you can make it. I will be home later on tonight i love you and hope you have a good day. Love mom"

I ate my waffles got into my Chevrolet. And hurry and got to school. It looked so beautiful. I was so mesmerized that I didn't hear the bell ring. And I knew I was late already on my first day of school. So I quickly ran and went to the office.

When I got there I saw a sign that said main office. So I went inside and waited for the principal to call me in so I could get my schedule. He finally called me into his office after a good 10 minutes of me sitting there and welcomed me to Forest Hill home of the wolves, he gave me my schedule and sent me off.  And since I didn't know were I was supposed to be going he assigned his daughter to help show me around.

When I saw her she was the most beautiful girl I've seen. "Hi my names Glorianna and what's your name."
"Ummm my name is Louis ". "Hi Louis lets see that schedule; Ok" I handed her my schedule and the next thing you here is her squealing. I looked at her in surprise because that scared me.

"Hey are you ok" I asked "Yeah I'm  fine. It's just that we have all the same classes together. This is gonna be so exciting."she said "yeah I guess so; so should we get to class now." "Oh yeah ok lets go".

As we walked down the hall and she showed me all the places I go to for class. I felt some type of way when I  walked past my history class but I thought nothing of it and just kept walking with her. When the tour was done the bell indicated it was time for our next class.

So me and Glorianna walked to our next class which was history. When I walked in all eyes were on me with people's jaws hanging open. I went to a seat right next to Glorianna and as I looked up. I saw a sex god right in front of me and as he looked at me I thought I saw his eyes turn darker and heard him say "MINE".

Well I hoped you guys liked the first chapter of the story. Like and comment please.

And please follow 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌