Should I go to Homecoming?

Lou's bedroom ☝☝

Louis:

I woke up today feeling good it's been 1 month now since I've started at Forest Hill everyone is different even though they know I'm a boy with the features of a girl they treat me like everyone else, well not "everyone" not like the popular group but it's better than getting shoved into lockers or kicked in the ribs. 

Today was Saturday and me and Glorianna we're going to the mall to hang out today and talk about the homecoming dance that was coming up soon.  I made my way out of bed and took off my pajamas and got straight into the shower,  after I was done I felt so good about myself in that moment and thought I would wear a bomb ass dress and show my sexy side.

So after I dryed off I went into my closet and found a nice blue silk dress and I matched it with open toed blue silk pumps. And I looked fucking amazing

I went on ahead and texted Gloriana to see if she was ready for me to come pick her up she replied with a single 'yasssss bitch' I went down the stairs and got into my car and drove to her place

After like 10 minutes of driving there I got out and knocked on the door when the most sexiest man I've lived to see and not die came and opened the door with a tight white shirt on hugging his muscles, the shirt was opened a lil bit and you could see the tattoos he had underneath my body got hot all over and I felt like I was about to faint.  After checking him out I heard him clear his throat and saw him smirking at me with those beautiful and suckable lips.

After I came out of my daze he said " hey I'm Jason who are you beautiful " I started blushing from my neck all the way to my face and  I replied saying " hey I'm Louis" and apparently I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and I ended up saying " who are you " he smiled and let me in saying he was glorianna's older brother. My mouth went a gape and I couldn't believe glorianna had a sexy beast of a brother, then I just realized she was beautiful herself so it wasn't that hard to believe. 

I must have been in my mind to long cause he said " who are you how do you know glorianna " I said " we both have all the same classes " and as I'm talking it's like he's ignoring me and staring  hungrly at how I look, as he looked me up and down as if undressing me with his eyes. I couldn't contain the next thing that happened.

I moaned because I was so turned on and I closed my mouth real quick but it didn't do me any justice because he heard and just like lightning I was up against the wall with my hands above my head with just one of his huge hands holding them. I stared wide eyed when his lips got close to my ear and whispered " that was so fucking hot but if you do it again I won't be able to hold myself back as I am now got it?".

I just pushed my luck when I accidentally breathed on his neck and that was the greatest mistake I ever did in my life because he lost control and lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, he then pushed his body into mine then his lips and they we're fantastic he tried to push his tongue inside and I let him and opened my mouth for him as we made out he ran his hands down my body to go and grab my ass but before he could glorianna called and said she's ready,  before she started to come down the stairs he sent me back down and kissed me one more time before whispering into my ear " I'm going to fuck the shit out of you one day"

Then he backed up and turned around while I'm blushing like a maniac, as he went up the stairs glorianna came down looking beautiful as ever.

She said " you ready? "

I just looked at her thinking what the hell just happened. 

Don't forget to follow 👆