Chapter 48- Hello

Dino's POV  

Since the boys and I will have to stay here for awhile, I started wondering around. I'm glad I did, because this island has a freaking beach. I began running to the beach, instead I ran into a girl.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I quickly helped her up. She was stunning. Long dark hair, brown eyes, and a slightly brown face. She's so small and so cute.

"Its ok. I just need to pay more attention to where I am going." She said with a smile.

"How about I take you out to lunch? It will be another way of saying sorry." I said as I flashed her a smile.

"I'd like that." She said with a smile. I held out my hand and she took it. We walked hand and hand the whole way. It was perfect.

"So whats your name?" I asked.

"Sandy. Whats your name?" She asked.

"My name is Lee Chan, but I go by Dino." I said. We then walked up to this small cafe. We walked in and ordered our food. 

"So what brings you here Chan?" She asked. 

"I am here on business, but I instead to have fun while I am here. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm here on business as well. I intend to make the most of things while we are here." She said. 

"Does that mean I get to see you more?" I asked. She smiled.

"Yes." She then laughed at me, because I was cheering in joy. Honestly I was acting like a kid, but if it makes her laugh I don't care to do it. 

"Can I ask you something else?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. 

"We just met." She said.

"I know, but I really like you. I also don't want to loose you to someone else. So I will asked again. Will you be my girlfriend Sandy?" I asked.

"Yes. I would love to." She then began laughing again, because I was acting childish again. 20 minutes later we had finished eating. I then paid the bill and we left. I walked to her to where she is currently staying. "I had a lot of fun." She said.

"I did too." I said. Then we stopped walking. 

"Well here we are." She said.

"Can I try something?" I asked.

"Sure. As long as you don't kill me." She joked and I laughed. 

"I won't kill you. I promise." I said. Then I kissed her. It was the most magical thing I have ever experienced. We both slowly pulled away. "When can I see you again?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. Bring who ever you like. My band and I are having a big dinner tomorrow for the band we will be working with. I want you there." She said. 

"Good. I don't want anyone stealing my girl." I joked. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Chan." She said.

"Bye Sandy." I said and then she walked away. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest. Is this love? Well its too early to tell, but its a good start.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51