Lyra's PoV

I sat on the floor of the bathroom with a razor blade in hand.
Sobs racking my too-thin chest.
One cut useless
Two cuts waste
Three cuts repulsive
Four cuts worthless
Five cuts disappointment
Six cuts ugly
Seven cuts alone
Eight cuts stupid
Nine cuts selfish
Ten cuts. Faggot
I fell over, my head resting on the blood stained tiles.
Someone came bursting through the door and scooped me up. Dark dots danced around my vision, multiplying every time they came into contact with one another, until they engulfed my entire vision and my eyelids became too heavy to keep open.
Moony's PoV
I walked past the bathroom, only to hear Lyra's all too familiar sobs.
I walked over to the door and knocked about 5 times, when I received no reply, I unlocked the door and burst into the room.
My heart nearly stopped when I saw Lyra, my sweet, gentle, beautiful daughter on the floor her hair becoming covered in the blood that poured from her wounds.
I quickly scooped the 12 year old up and took her to the kitchen, I pulled out the bandages and called for Sirius.
Using my knowledge of bandages from when I self-harmed, I wrapped Lyra's wrist and carried her up to her bedroom.
"SIRIUS! SIRIUS GET HERE NOW!" I shouted in a panic when I didn't feel a pulse after stopping the bleeding, I tried every method that can help re-start someone's heart, both muggle and magical- nothing was working.
Sirius appeared with a loud crack.
"Rem, wh-" I immediately cut him off.
"Siri, she's tried to k-k-kill h-h-herself, she's d-d-done the s-s-same thing I d-did." I cried into Sirius and gave him her wrist to allow him to feel the non-existent pulse.
Tears sprung into his eyes.
"I've tried everything Siri, I can't get her back." I cried.
"There's still one thing you can do" a voice that I recognised from my childhood stated.