ninth

Woohyun POV

As time passed,I realized Nia wasn't here. I asked the girls about her but no one saw her. I'm getting uneasy, what if she gets into trouble again? I know she's a clumsy girl even though she acts tough towards the students.

Where in the world is she? Okay Woohyun..think..if you're a girl...no..if Sunggyu sulks with you where'd he go?

Ahah! Rooftop!

I ran to the rooftop. It's sooo cold I was so dumb coming up here. She wouldn't never be up here...

But then,I saw a figure lying on the ground. What's that? Is that...

I ran towards it and to my suprise, It's Nia who fainted there. Never thought that Sunggyu's behaviour is just like Nia.

"Nia!"

At the school's clinic

Nia POV

"Nia...Nia.."

I heard Woohyun's voice calling me. I don't want to wake up from this dream..his voice is so soft...and soothing my aching head.

"Nia.. Why are you always getting hurt?"

I didn't know how to react..his voice sounds so real..

"My princess...wake up now please? You'd be mad if I called you princess right?..wake up!"

You don't know how much I loved that princess word coming out from your lips..

" You still get drown even the pool is not that deep (bcuz it's just a pool for kindergartener), getting a cold, why can't you take care of yourself? No wonder your dad is protective over you..even though he know his daughter is such a beauty, but he also know that his daughter is still a clumsy girl.." he carrassed my hair gently.

How did he know I can't swim since I was a kid?

"Maybe I should really let you go. You deserves someone better than me..It's okay..I'm not here for long to tease you so I'm sorry.." He said and I could feel him walking away as my tears went down without knowing.

===========😃==========

I woke up from my sleep and found myself in the nurse room. My head was aching badly,and I feel so hungry.

"Oh,you're awake." A nurse walked in and smiled at me. I smiled at her back.

"What happened to me?" I asked in curiousty. The last time I could remembered when I was at the rooftop.

"You've a cold. We've give you an IV so you should be better now,"

I nodded. My stomach growled again in front of the nurse and she chuckled. "Haha you must be hungry right,eat the blueberry tart on the table. Your boyfriend left it for you"

Eh? Boyfriend? I don't have one...

As I was enjoying the tart,suddenly I remembered about my dream. Woohyun was like real in my dream-

Wait. Did he came here and left this tart? I asked the nurse right away while she was packing the IV .

"May I ask,how did the guy looks like?"

She thinks for a while,"he has a very pointy nose and has a very fair skin." She smiled like she was shy and continued " ah and he said he's the most handsome guy in the world."

My mouth went '0'. So it's really Woohyun then. He loves bluffing about his looks 😅I should thanked him later when I get better.

===========^^==========

Next day,I still having a cold so I stayed at home. My dad went for a business trip in Japan for 3 days so I'm alone at home.

After breakfast,I decided to go out for a jog to take some fresh air. My cold is getting better tho.

As I was walking around the street,I bumped into someone.

Bbup!

I fell on my butt hardly but there's a hand helped me to stand up. I bowed to him almost immediately after cleaning the dusts on my pants.

"Sorry,sir."

"Nia?"

Eh?

Woohyun POV

The girl bowed to me while apologizing politely. I know her..I think so.

"Nia?" I asked unsure.

She put her face up,facing me. Her face turned red in no time.

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?" She asked me blankly.

"I was on my way to your house. Our teacher asked me to watch over you since I'm assigned to help you..and I wanna pass these notes to you,"

She frowned,"It must be Mr.Kim who asked you..you shouldn't come tho...He's such a busybody..tsk.." she mumbled.

I scanned her from toe to the head,she got a beautiful morning face with that messy hair.She looks cute even early in the morning. But..... 😥😳

Nia who realized my shocked face frowned once again," .....why your face become so red?"

My eyes can't left its position on her pyjama. Nia who realized that I was looking at her chest screamed loudly.

"Yahhhhh crazy pervert!! Where are you looking at?!!" She said while covering her body with her thin white cardigan.

"Ohhhh yahhhh aigooo who's the pervert here..you're the one who wear such a revealing shirt..and plus, who the hell wears pyjama outside of the house..Oh my eyes.." I took my eyes away from her. But still I can't hide my embarrassment from my face.

"Oh my eyes? Huh! You're the first one who looks first! Wahhh you're unbelievable..." she still nagging at me.

"I told you I don't have any intention!" I took off my jacket and wrapped her with it and pulled her to go home.

"Don't push me! Take your jacket back..." she tried to take off the jacket from her body.

"Yah just wear it..you should wear this so no one can see your body even there's nothing to see .." I cleared my throat at the end of my sentence.

She blushed again.😅 "what do you mean nothing,I have many-"

"Yahhh stop talking! you're making me go crazyy!" This girl is so shameless..

I just pulled her with me. She frowned " do you know where's my house btw?"

"Of course I know,I sent you home last time. Look at this bruise on my handsome face," I showed at my cheek.

"I know..sorry again..But we're in the wrong way though?" she pouted while showing me the right way to her home.

Oh my what's wrong with you Nam Woohyun? Don't be flustered by her!!😩 this is after effect looking at her chest I guess🙊🙈