tenth

"Come in,Woohyun"

Nia patted the sofa in the living room. She looked at Woohyun who was still looking around the house. Nia chuckled looking at his cute behaviour but she shaked her head to come to her sense back,how could she think Woohyun as a cute guy?

"Your house is so big,no wonder the kids are admiring you..."

"What? I'm not that rich....excuse me for a minute, I have something to do at the back..you can look around the house if you want. "

In no time, Nia done squeezed and kicking her laundry (bra and panties😅😂) while chatting with Woohyun from far away in the bathroom. She can't believe that jerk is in her house. Crazy pervert Woohyun.

Woohyun was watching what Nia was doing. He finds her cute,without knowing. Looks like Nia's  face was red, she must still have the cold...he thought.

"I'll make your drink,wait a minute-"  Nia shocked looking at Woohyun who was already in the kitchen. "Woohyun? Why are you-"

"Sit back Nia,I'll make it for you. You're still having a cold,"

"I'm not-" Nia paused when Woohyun suddenly comes closer and put his palm on her forehead. He looks up and was like comparing her body temperature with his body temperature.

"Trying to lie to me? Never. Now go and sit over there,your drink will come out in just a minute," Woohyun smiled and pushed Nia out of the kitchen.

Nia POV

What's happening right now? Woohyun is the one who make the drinks instead of the owner of the house which is me? He's unbelievable.

I watched him cutting something in the kitchen diligently. Wait didn't he just making a drink? But I can't help but watching every action that he made,he's so freaking handsome..just like when he was a kid..I unconsciously smiled like a crazy girl.

Suddenly my daydream comes to the end,when Woohyun suddenly looked at me from the kitchen,smirking at me.

Oh no..I got caught. I quickly took my eyes away from him.

" I'm too handsome,right? Now you're looking at me like that," he confidently said while smiling cheekily.

My face obviously blushing. And he saw it, so he's teasing me right now. What a jerk! My image as a student council president is going down if he saw me like this~

"Oh man,you're so full of yourself." I cleared my throat. "Why are you taking so much time?"

"Why? You can't stay without me? Missing me already?"

"Yah! "

"Okayyy 5 minutes more,Ms President nim~😆" he continued on his activity again. Fuhh he's finally not looking at me anymore.

My heart went crazy when he looks at me. Oh god you're going crazy now Nia...no,YOU'RE CRAZY!

In no time Woohyun suddenly cheered from the kitchen and came out with a tray of drinks. He took a seat on the sofa in front of me,giving me a glass of green-coloured drink.

"Try it,"

So I just tried a sip of it,"Kiwi? Why Kiwi?"

"Yeah. Delicious~ right? Kiwi is good for you,I brought the kiwis earlier,😃 "

I nodded and took another sip deliciously " oho~ you're such a particular person^^ you even brought the kiwis from your home ..thanks anyway,"

He just nodded with a straw in his mouth,continue drinking it. Oh damn.. my eyes saw him like a sexy person again like this..I'm really crazy..