Chapter 2: Ninja stuff

Phyre P.O.V

 "Phyre! Hold up damn it!", screamed my best friend Joel as he ran past the sea of students forming in the hall. I smirked and ran through them, being a petite 5'3 girl had its perks at times. I could hear the grunts and moans of the people he pushed out the way. I got to the end of the hall and waited. My back resting against the wall as my hand held my white binder in one hand. A devious smile painted across my face. 

    As the crowd slowly started to disperse I saw a red faced Joel. " So what's up Joey!" I asked him cheerfully dragging out the first word. 

     "You little!--" He started screaming but stopped as he saw the empty hallway. He took a deep breath and said," We need to talk"

     "What is it?" I asked noticing the urgency in his voice.

     "I know, Phyre. I know about 'him' " he said.

      "A-about w-who?" I stuttered. Please dont let him know,God! Please!

      "Anthony" He replied.

      One name. One word. Seven letters made my world go insane. My eyes widened and my brain took me to my never land.

-flashback-

      "Anthony! Come on were gonna be late!" I shouted at him laughing as we got in line for the movie ticket. The sky a beautiful bright blue. That day the birds where singing a beautiful melody. Other teens were running around with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I admit there were some handsome looking guys but no one compared to my Anthony. 

     "Hold your freaking horses, Phyre!",he shouted back laughing as he got closer. He wrapped his arms from behind around my waist and whispered ," someone's excited to see mortal instruments." He Nuzzled his face on my neck and I sighed in content nodding my head.

        We got the tickets and got inside buying drinks and snacks. We chose a seat high up in the theater and sat down. He pulled up the arm rest and I looked at him with a face asking 'are you serious?' He gave a boyish smile and nodded his head. My heart fluttered and my face softened. Only he could make this kind of reaction come out of me. I giggled and shook my head as he wrapped his arms around me once again and cuddled me close to him. I took a deep breath and tilted my head up a bit giving his jaw a little kiss. He smiled and gave my nose a tiny peck. "I love you, my little demon.", he said using one of his many nicknames making a grin appear on my face. Now you might think, how in the world is him calling you a little demon good?! Well that's another story to tell. 

       "I love you too, mon cour" I whispered I smiled when i felt a shiver run though his body. He loved it when I spoke french or spanish.  I giggled and felt him squeeze my side making me lightly slap his chest with the back of my hand," stop tony!" I growled. I felt his chest vibrate as he started laughing a second later his beautiful joyously laugh filled my ears. 

      The lights started to dim indicating that the movie was starting. I snuggled up to his chest and started watching the movie. Half way through the movie I felt his hand slack on my waist. I looked up to see my beautiful Anthony sleeping. I smile and caressed his face slightly waking him up. He opened his eyes and his beautiful chocolate brown eyes capture my Black colored eyes. He gave a sleepy smile making my stomach feel like it was infested by a bee hive and my heart pump faster.  "Sorry, baby" he said sounding worried that I would be mad at him. 

        I shook my head and said "It's okay darling. Why are you so sleepy?" 

        " I kinda had to work last night and I only got like a few hours of sleep. I didn't want to let you down. I know how much you wanted to see this movie, love." He said looking at our entwined hands. I lifted both of my hands cupping his face my thumbs smoothing out the dark circles under his eyes. My heart filled with warmth at his reply. I slowly bought his face to mine connecting our lips and giving a passionate kiss showing him what I was feeling.