Aaron? FC!

HOW!

Aphmau POV

We swim away from them and all the big coral started to glow.

Me and KawaiiChan started to swim up to the shore and got out to dry. We all went home.

"APHMAU! DID YOU TAKE  THE PIZZA!" Katelyn slammed on my room door.

I stuff the rest of my half eaten pizza, and stuffed the pizza box under the small bed. I got my phone out and started to text FC.

Katelyn then finally broke the door handle and came in. "IN THE NAME O- oh sorry I'm sorry I'll just YELL AT KAWAII~CHAN!" She turned to the door and walked out.

"What did Kawai~Chan do?!" I hear Kawaii~Chan say.

I just forgot to text FC. I walked out side and put on my sparkly purple jacket, and  started to walk down the road.

I was halfway around the neighborhood and I saw a man with no shirt a hoodie and a bandanna on.

I looked at him carefully and he looked over and stoped. I stared to walk normally. He stood there frozen.

"Hey... Haven't I seen you before?" He said in a familiar voice. I turned around to see the hoodie dude.

"I don't know. Take off your bandanna..." I responded. He started to take off his bandanna and his Red hood. "Aaron?" I ask.

"Yes!" He answered surprised. "I never got your name." He said.

"It's Aphmau." I responded positively.

"Aphmau, What a beautiful name. Here take my phone num- FC...." He takes out his phone and scrolled through his texts.

He shows his phone to me. "Shu! It's me FC." He said. I hugged him and looked at the time. "Oh I don't want to waist your time!"

"Thank you FC/Aaron." I then jog back to the house.

FC? Aaron? Merman?