MONSTER!

I open the door and put on a cute cat shirt. I walk to the DVD book, and pick out a cute love movie. I put it in and press play.

"Hey are you watching Merloves house! I love that movie! It's so scary and well cheesy..." Katelyn says running down the stairs. Scary! I hate horror movies! She only said scary so.... maybe it's not to bad.

After a while of almost squeezing Katelyn to death. I call FC. "Hey GET OVER HERE!!!! IM WATCHING A SCARY MOVIE!!" I scream into the phone.

"Calm down ba- Shu I'll be there in five minutes!" He answers. "I'm aloneee.." I say seeing what he would do. As I say the words I hear a door slam and cars engine and a door bell ring through the phone and at the door.

Wow fast I thought as I open the door to the shirtless man. "Fc... Help! I feel like a murderer is after me!!" I panicked.

I shove over Katelyn who was asleep. I sit down with Aaron.

A human with a mask and a knife jumps out on the screen and I scoot over towards Aaron's side of the couch. As jump scares and screams pass through the movie I am now cuddled up with Aaron. Blushing mess!

"Heh scared... Its ok Shu your ok with me." He wraps his right arm around my arm to hold me to him.

After a while I hear giggling and awing. I open my eyes to see Aaron's chest and two girls with cameras. My face started to get really warm and Kawaii~Chan started to giggle even more.

I tap Aaron and he is half asleep. "Oh hey Shu/Babe. Zzzz" I start to blush even more my face was going to explode! I shook him until he woke up. "What Aph! Oh good morning girls with cameras----- GIRLS WITH CAMERAS" He blushed light pink remembering what he said while he was half asleep.

I grabbed Kawaii~Chan and Aaron to the side. "Ok we need to find that Zane person or Merman... IDK!" Is explain.

They both not with kawaii~Chan a bit pink. "He likes you, you know..." Aaron said to KC. "Aaron~Kun likes Aphmau~Senpai!" She blurted out. Aaron and me starts to blush crazy.

"Well I'll just go and babysit Abby now... I guess.." Katelyn says walking out the front door. We all wait until she drives off.

"I'll get Zane and tell him to meet me at the beach." Aaron explains. "We will drag him into the water no matter what. Then we will BE MATCH MAKERS!" I scream. "MUAHAHAHA" I try to make a evil laugh.

"Kawaii~Chan is still hear. SHE CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!!!" Kawaii~Chan Exclaims.

We walk out side and I see something in a bush. I investigate and it pops out and grabs me make muffling my scream. "Ahhmmmmm" Aaron hears and see my feet. "SHU!" He screams. "STOP YOU MONSTER!" He screams out.

Sorry I haven't been on! Hope this will help u out with WHAT IS GOING ON GUESS WHO IT ISH!!!