3. TMZ article

Present

Motherhood looks good on October Waters.

This week we check in with Hollywood's 'It girl.'

October Waters is a household brand, well at least was, before her sudden disappearance from the spotlight for 2 years.

At some stage, rumours started speculating about the girl-next-door's disappearance. Some thought she went to rehab for alcohol abuse. Others assumed Waters went and got hitched to her long-term beau, Alejandro Foxelas. But when she announced that she was having a baby, in late July, we were all in complete shock.

Yesterday, Miss Waters had her daughter's birth certificate leaked, which withheld information that we, the public were oblivious to.

On May 18th, Aliyah Monroe-Mae was born.

What even shocked us more was when we discovered baby Aliyah's last name.

Malik.

Which brings raises speculation amongst us when Malik and Waters denied a possible blooming affair earlier last year as well as in mid-July of 2013.

We believe our speculations are accurate because Miss Waters was seen with her best friend Kimberly Valé on what sources say was a double date with Singer-songwriters Liam Payne and Zayn Malik.

If Aliyah was Alejandro's daughter, then her last name wouldn't be Malik.

Is it possible that Aliyah Monroe Malik, can be British singer-songwriter Zayn Malik's daughter?

If this is true, will it be the end for Zigi and Octejan and the rise of the very highly anticipated Octayn?

---

Do you ship Octayn? Is Aliyah Zayn's daughter? Leave your comments below.