5. Down Time

"I'm glad that I found you, now I can't be without you"

Full Exposure: Mario x Serayah

××××

Present

Zayn

"Zayn, baby I'm heading out to LA for a Vogue shoot for the next two weeks," Gigi yelled from the bathroom doing only God knows what.

Great. If Gigi left that would give me more time to spend with October. The thought of her brought an instant smile to my face.

It's been a good week since I've seen October and since our first kiss and I miss her. I have to say when Liam dragged me to the date, I was quite surprised that his bird was friends with thee October Waters and that she would be my date.

Of course I was excited. I absolutely adored October ever since I saw her on some Vogue issues my mother used to buy when I was a kid and I never thought I'd meet her.

I was a tad bit shocked that she had a daughter, but I respect that she's a good mum to Aliyah.

There's nothing I find more attractive than a lady who takes responsibility for her actions, and October fits the part.

"Baby, have you seen my matte Mac foundation? It was on the counter just yesterday."

"Oh that's the shit that ruined my favourite Versace shirt, I threw it away," I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Zayn! You know that's my favourite tone! It's impossible to find a tone that matches my skin!"

"Jelena. Would you just stop! I told you not to leave your stainy shit in my bathroom because I knew something would happen. Next time don't."

"But Zayn-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

I stood up from my bed, gave my girlfriend the side-eye once more and left to go to the kitchen and made myself a mean sandwich.

"Zayn..."I groaned.

"What?!"

"Who's Toto Bear, emoticon heart ( Toto Bear ❤😄😍)?"

"A girl."

"No shit Sherlock. But I meant what is she to you?"

"The future mother of my children."

"How dare you say that! I'm your girlfriend. Not her. I know you Zayn. Better than you know yourself. Don't, I mean don't you dare call her the mother of your children. How dare you disrespect me in my house with your hoes. "

"How dare you call October a hoe. Unlike you, she didn't have to sleep her way to the top. And this is my house. Mine Jelena. Not ours. I will do as I please here."

Jelena gave me the nastiest look she could ever master.

"Shut up! I had no other choice. I'm your girlfriend-"

"Stop right there, you and I aren't nothing but a publicity stunt Jelena. Stop pretending as if you care when you and I both know what you're after here."

"You say that now but when we're fucking you say otherwise. It's not fair Zayn. Guys approach me daily and I turn them down for you. Why can't you love me like I love you?"

She always does this. Starts an argument, and when she loses and realizes she's being irrational, she starts whining and complaining about my unrequited love for her. I used to pity her and actually thought she loved me, up until I found out her main motive. Now I don't even bother myself with entertaining her bullshit when she's like this.