Know [Edited]

Yeri was just sitting on her couch, listening to some music. Suddenly, loud knock on the door was heard. "Open up! It's Sehun." A wash of relief came across Yeri as she waddled to the door.

"Hey Se- what happened to you?" Yeri was shocked by the condition Sehun was in. He had cuts and bruises all over his face.

"Someone j-jumped me." Sehun stuttered as Yeri dragged him inside and placed him in the couch. "I'm gonna go grab the first aid kit."

Sehun slightly relaxed in his seat. There was still this thought that kept him in an unsure state. "Should I tell her, or-" His thoughts her quickly cut off by the pattering of Yeri's feet on the dark, wood floor.

Yeri ran over to the couch and opened the kit. "This may hurt a bit." She reassured him as she applied rubbing alcohol to a cotton pad. She lightly pressed the pad onto his skin. It felt like Satan himself was biting the shit out of his face, but he was too busy admiring Yeri's youthful features to really pay any mind to it.

Though Yeri seemed like she was simply concentrating on wiping Sehun's face, she was actually admiring his sharp face as well. "How did I not realize what a hunk of eye candy he is?"She thought to herself. The thought made her lick her lip.

This must have triggered something in Sehun, because his face started leaning closer to Yeri's. The tension was extremely powerful. Not knowing what to do, Yeri closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss.

Eventually, their lips had pressed together. Though it may sound cheesy, both of them felt sparks shoot up and down. Yeri grabbed the back of Sehun's head, making the soft kiss deeper.

Their lips moved in sync as they felt all of their problems melt away. Little did they know, that there was someone who was absolutely heartbroken at the sight.