Pain [Edited]

He was astonished by the sight of Sehun's lips on Yeri's. The thing that shocked him the most, was that Yeri was kissing him back.

Jungkook bit his lip, trying to hold back every emotion that was coming through him. Anger, sadness, jealousy, shock, confusion, but most of all, pain.

It felt as if knives were being shoved right through him. He didn't realize that he was still looking until he had noticed that the two of them had stopped kissing them.

While Jungkook was being eaten away by pain, Sehun and Yeri were just sitting.

"Yeri," Sehun had managed to grasped the younger girl's attention. "I-I like you a l-lot." Sehun looked down with a hint of coral creeping up on his cheeks.

"I-I think I like you t-" Becore she could finish her sentence, Sehun had wrapped his arms around Yeri, nearly squishing her to death.

"C-c-can you be my girlfriend?" Sehun whispered in Yeri's ear.  With a little bit of hesitation, she nodded, making Sehun's grasp on her harder. Both of them looked like smiling idiots.

Sorry I haven't posted a part in a little bit. I was hella busy since back to school is soon. The story is really close to being finished, so I'm gonna make a new story soon. I already made the title and cover.

So I'm not sure if I should make this story ^

So I'm not sure if I should make this story ^. Let me know if you would like to see this story or not ;)