Tagged

1. Gracie B

2. 15.

3. Don't have one.

4. Single.

5. None.

6. One on my right ear at the top.

7. None.

8. I want one on my wrist of a symbol.

9. None.

10. No reason really.

11. Ashes Remain.

12. The Sorcerers Apprentice.

13. I love to sing.

14. There are a few things.

15. My eyes.

16. Actor.

17. Something relaxing but fun.

18. Attention seekers, liers and back stabbers.

19. Telling people I forgive then when actually I don't.

20. None.

21. How it just closed down. So can't really say right now.

22. If they're kind and funny.

23. Making me smile.

24. Acting like a different person.

25. Emm......the Titanic was known as the ship of dreams.

26. 'He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one yous to the hospital, you send one of his to the morge. That's the Chicago way. Now what are you prepared to do?!'.

27. Can't say, way to personal.

28. A girl my age who wears glasses and is slightly on the short side. I HATE her because she made me feel like shit for nearly a whole year!! It got worse when her boyfriend dumped her. She. also told horrible lies. She told the whole school she was pregnant to get her bf back; it didn't work. And when she was with the bf, who is also a good friend of mine, she told me over video call that he had cancer!! We both cried. But now I know the true due to asking the bf myself, yet she still denies telling me it!!

29. The other day cuz my sister had been snapping at me and it just built up, becoming too much.

30. Personality- if someone's got a nice personality, that's what I find attractive. It's a bonus if they are good looking.

Tagging:
Ahsoka-2Sabers
LightsaberBlaster
kanan56
starwarrebelgirl
RiseOfTheRebels
kenziewankenobi