Chapter 79

Bella's POV

I woke up the next morning in the nice comfy hotel room I had bought for a few nights. Looking around for what woke me up, I see my phone buzzing on the bed side table

My Bunny Love<3

Answer Decline

Justin was calling. I stare at the screen until the buzzing stops. When it goes back to the home screen, I see I have 127 missed calls,18 voice mails, and 57 text messages.

Before I can stop myself, I click on the voice mails.

~K-kitten, I'm s-so sorry. Please come back. I'll be a good b-boy.

His sobs instantly fill my ears.

~Kitten come back! You p-promised! You promised you would n-never leave me. I'm s-scared. I can't be without you. Juli won't stop crying. Please come back. I'm sorry!

I feel bad that Juliet won't stop crying but I'm still not going back today.

~Kitten, why are you not answering me?! I n-need to hear your voice. At least tell me you're alright!

~J-Justin loves B-Bella and Bella loves Justin, right? Bella, why aren't you with Justin? Why aren't you answering, Justin? Justin loves Bella. Justin needs Bella. Don't leave Justin.

~Justin didn't m-mean it! Justin's a good boy. He's Kitten's Bunny. Bunny loves Kitten. Kitten loves Bunny. Kitten won't leave Bunny. Kitten will be back and will give Bunny lots of kisses and cuddles because he's a good boy. Yeah he's a good boy. He didn't mean it. Bunny loves mate.

His voice had dropped into a low whisper as if he was trying to convince himself. In every one of his voice mails, he was bawling. He was obviously in his baby mode because he was talking in third person. His texts were just like his voice mails. Begging me to come back.

I see a new voice mail pop up and I click on it.

~B-Bella! I got a boo boo and you aren't here to k-kiss it! It hurts, kitten! P-please come back and kiss it b-better! The stove doesn't like Justin.

Dear Jesus... He knows not to touch the stove. I can just imagine the mess he made and what he did to himself.

~Don't touch the stove, Justin. You know better than that. Go put some ice on it. Remember to feed Juliet. I'll be back whenever.

I text him instead of calling back and before I can set my phone down, my phone explodes in text messages. I don't bother to read them and turn my phone off. Before it shuts off, I smile at my lock screen. It was a picture of Justin and Juliet. I had caught it right when Juliet gave Justin a sweet little kiss. (Picture to side>>) It was really cute.

I pull my camera out of my purse and smile at the cute moments I had captured. Slowly tears come streaming down my face. I missed the old Justin.

_________________________________________________________

2 days later.

I checked out of the hotel this morning and I was on my way home. I pick us up some Chinese on the way there because I know Justin probably has been crying nonstop the past few days and hasn't stopped to eat. I pull up into the driveway and take a few deep breaths. I get out of the car then walk up to the door, unlocking it with my key.

The house was not as bad as I thought it would be. Many things were still broken but not as many as I thought. I was slightly relieved. I walk into the kitchen and set the Chinese down on the table.

Suddenly I hear sniffles coming down the stairs. I'm guessing he just put Juli down for a nap. I walk out into the hall and see him walking around the corner but he doesn't see me yet. He suddenly stops in his tracks and sniffs the air a little. Whipping his head around, he sees me standing there.

"B-bella?" he whimpers, his cute little button nose all red from crying. I don't have time to respond before he runs at me full force. He knocks us to the ground and I'm suddenly glad I bought the fluffy soft carpet. He clings to me instantly, arms around my neck and legs around my waist like a little monkey. He sobs into my neck, little whimpers escaping like he was a kicked puppy. "You left Justin! You p-promised you would never leave."

As I listen to him sob out constant apologies and 'I love you's, I just sigh and kiss his sweet smelling soft hair and wrap my arms around his torso. This will be a long night.