Chapter 18: Quidditch match

( What do you think of the song? I love it!: It perfectly fits into Snape's POV of his story with Lily! Love it soooo much, I can listen it all day <3 <3 <3. By the way, the title is: Always-Beth Crowley. Of course it is titled ALWAYS!)

It is the first Quidditch match of the year: Slytherin vs Gryffindor. It was quite a difficult choice, but I chose to support Gryffindor.

Draco zooves through the air, searching for the Golden Snitch. Harry is on the other side of the field, doing the same. Ron hangs in the air before the hoops and Ginny throws the Quaffle over to a team-mate.

I applause when a Gryffindor scores. I hear someone snorting behind me. 'Look, the Malfoy is supporting Gryffindor. How will her parents think of her now,' laughs a teenage boy from maybe 6th year.

I turn around and narrow my eyes at him. 'What's your problem?' 'You. You are my problem. You can pretend that you're a Gryffindor, but you are the same as your whole family: filthy, slithering snakes!'

Why were they so mean? Does family really matter so much? Anger boils in my veins.

In the meantime, Draco just grabs to his head, frowning his eyebrows. His veins burn, but faint, like he was angry or something but far from here. He understands what it means: he was not angry, Hermione was.

He looks down and sees Hermione snapping at some 6th year Hufflepuffs. But he was so preoccupied with it, that he didn't saw the Bludger coming.

He screams it out when the Bludger hits his arm, breaking the bones inside. He has no control left over his broom and crashes into the earth.

When Draco get hit by the Bludger, I feel a sharp pain in my arm. It feels like my bones were crushed, like the bones were broken, but a faint feeling. Like it happened, but far from me.

Wait, what did Draco tell me again? Twin-bond.. maybe this belongs with that? Draco crashes and I fall on the ground. The Hufflepuffs look at me weirdly. 'What's wrong with you,' snaps one of them.

I scream it out. Not only the Hufflepuffs see me now, but others as well. Severus walks up to me and sits in squat-position next to me. 'Are you okay?' 'I'm.. fine,' I breathe.

He puts his arm around me and helps me up. He also leads me through the mass of people, towards the castle. The match is over, because apparently Draco had caught the Snitch before crashing.

McGonagall Wingardium Leviosa-ed my brother towards the castle and the four of us go towards the Hospital wing. Severus lays me on the bed next to Draco's and Madam Pomfrey leans over Draco.

"He will be fine. But I'm curious how he got hit by the Bludger: as far as I know he was watching out good so something else happened,' she explains towards the professors and me.

'It has something to do with his connection with his sister. Narcissa here also felt as if her bones were broken when Draco got hit and it hurt her when he crashed,' says Severus calmly. Madam Pomfrey quickly walks over to me and checks me out.

'She is fine, it seems like. But that bond between those two is quite interesting.. we should find out how far that goes. Twin-bonds between two magical twins are not extraordinairy or something but this one is so.. strong, it seems like,' says Pomfrey while checking me out by pressing her wand on different spots on my body.