Other me

Funneh's pov.

I heard the door bell ring "Coming !" oh I wonder who is it, I open the door and saw some one I love " *gasp* ASHLEY !!!" I practically scream at my twin sister, we are the same age but our hair is different mine is blue and her's is pink because she is like our mum and I am like our dad and I hug her because I haven't seen her in 5 years "F-Funneh ...... c-can't ....... b-breathe" "Ups sorry, but I just haven't seen you in 5 years how can I  not hug the other peace of trouble I missed ?" "Haha guess you are right but guess what I have a surprise for you " her surprises are always the best "What, what is it ?!" I was jumping like a four year old kid waiting for candy "I am going to go to school with you annnnd you and I are going to share a dorm with Gold of course " "Wake me in 25 minutes " and then blackness took over me .

I don't know how long I was I out but I was in my dorm room and my sis beside me probably dead asleep but she did travel far so I don't blame her so I went back to sleep .

________

What do you think guys oh and if you are wondering who is Ashley I added her because she was the first one to comment so yeah any way take care and bye my little wolfy's 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💙💜💜💙💙💚💛💛💟💝💞💗💞💖💖💟💟💛💛💟💝💞💞💓❤