Possessed! Lloyd x reader 3

(A/n): Just a heads up, this one might be a bit strange, because you travel back in time...but it's important to the story and you'll see what I mean soon :) enjoy!~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

        My head was pounding, and I could hear muffled voices. "Guys! Give her some space to breathe!" A child-like voice said, and I heard footsteps. "Miss, Miss!" He said, "Stay with me now! Someone go get Sensei!" I tried to open my eyes, but couldn't. "W-Where?" My voice rasped out, and I felt something on my shoulder. 

        "You'll be okay Miss, trust me..." Finally, my eyes snapped open, and I nearly gasped at who I saw.

A young Morro... 

         I heard more footsteps, and looked over to the side, seeing a young Sensei Wu as well... "Oh dear..." He said, running over to help me up. "What happened to you, Miss...?" "(Y-Y/ n)," I said, getting my voice back. "and trust me, I have no idea how I even got here, all I remember is falling through a blue portal to get away from someone." Morro's eyes widened, and he glared at the ground.

        "Was it a bad guy?! I'll pound him if it was!" Morro said, making his hand into a fist. This caused me to crack a smile, how can a future villain be this freaking cute? "No, not really I think..." I said, raffling his hair a little. He smiled a bit, and looked up at me. Sensei looked at both of us, and finally said: "Well Miss (Y/ n), if you have nowhere to go, then you can stay with me and my pupils, if you want." 

          I shook my head a bit, "Oh, but I wouldn't want to intrude..." He waved his hand. "Nonsense, we always have room for those in need of a place to stay for a while." I thought about it for a minute, then felt something tug my shirt. I looked down and saw Morro giving me the 'puppy eyes'. "Please, Miss (Y/ n)?" Oh my Overlord he was so freaking adorable!

           "Alright. But only until I can get back home." He cheered, and Sensei chuckled a bit. "I'm going to go tell the others!" Morro said, running back up to the dojo. Sensei looked at me, and I thanked him for letting me stay. "Don't mention it," He said, "besides, my pupils are kind of in need of a mother figure." He looked back at Morro running excitedly up the stairs. 

             Then he looked back at me. "And Morro seems to have already taken a liking to you." I nodded. "But why?" I asked, and he could only offer a shrug. "Maybe he just felt an already strong bond between you, he was the one who found you after all." I smiled a bit, and tried to hide a growing frown. Was this what Morro ment by 'I was destined to be with him'? I shrugged it off, but could help but think that this was the first meeting he was talking about.

(Timeskip brought to you by Kai's hair gel) 

             I had decided to make dinner for everyone since Sensei was going to let me stay here. Just as I was about to finish up with the soup, when someone tugged my apron. I looked down, and saw Morro smiling. "(Y/ n)    (Y/ n)! Look what I just learned!" He exclaimed, and cupped his hands together. Suddenly, (pineapples) I felt my hair flap around rapidly along with my apron. 

          Then I realized Morro was manipulating the wind, and I smiled. "You learned an element?" I kneel over and ruffled his hair. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah! And that's not all!" He looked around, and whispered in my ear. "I might be the Green Ninja!" My heart stopped for a second. Oh no... Did Sensei originally think that Morro was going to be the Green Ninja? If he did...then that would explain everything.

          Morro's anger towards Lloyd, his hatred for Sensei, and his choice of possession...were they all because he wanted to be the Green Ninja, but wasn't? I forced back my frown, and smiled. "Ohhhh! Neat!" I said, not wanting him to be discouraged cause hey, even though he was going to be a future villain, I didn't want to hurt him. He smiled at me, and ran off, probably to go train or something.